+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid-related refunds due to cancelled events - companies to avoid in future

Covid-related refunds due to cancelled events - companies to avoid in future

Ticketmaster. They are making it difficult for customers to claim a refund
    Ryanair. Predictably unco-operative.
    Opodo. Possibly the worst of all. I'm not aware of any customer having been refunded as yet and Customer Service has disappeared without trace. I'll never use them again!

However, all credit to Norwegian Air. They refunded very quickly indeed.

Any others to avoid in future?

Re: Covid-related refunds due to cancelled events - companies to avoid in future

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Ticketmaster. They are making it difficult for customers to claim a refund
    Ryanair. Predictably unco-operative.
    Opodo. Possibly the worst of all. I'm not aware of any customer having been refunded as yet and Customer Service has disappeared without trace. I'll never use them again!

However, all credit to Norwegian Air. They refunded very quickly indeed.

Any others to avoid in future?
    Hermes. Nothing to do with COVID19, they are just useless.

Re: Covid-related refunds due to cancelled events - companies to avoid in future

Wickes

Not because I was chasing a refund, I just wanted my online orders to be delivered. Had 2 orders part delivered, but without the full orders I couldn't do the work i wanted.
    I had one part delivery and the driver told me the rest would be delivered later the same day(never did get delivered)
    With a second part order i was sent a tracking text message in the morning. Followed the driver via the app (at one point he was less than 1/4 mile from my house) only to have a message at 5pm that my delivery had been cancelled.

They turned off email correspondence, had a 3 hour wait on the phone and didnt respond to twitter messages. My wife ended up going to the shop to sort it out (I'm shielding so couldn't go). Rather than use a central warehouse they pick from local stores to fulfill an order.
    Never again.

Perhaps also predictably, I'm having a nightmare getting refunds on flights booked with Aeroflot through Expedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Perhaps also predictably, I'm having a nightmare getting refunds on flights booked with Aeroflot through Expedia.
    Write to Putin.

At the moment Cardiff City Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    At the moment Cardiff City Football Club
    Yep ....

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Hermes. Nothing to do with COVID19, they are just useless.
    Hermes will only deliver to your doorstep and then you have to open a door. A other deliveries just leave on doorstep