+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It's not sinking in, is it !!!!!

THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE ROUTE, APART FROM WESTERN AVENUE !!!!!!
    Stop shouting. There is an alternative route, a skirt around the edge of the south of the City or the ely link rd via the m4. Rover way for those entering from the East. If somebody decides to drive through a built up area that is very busy with shoppers, workers, pedestrians., and people who like to sit out and have a picnic then they may be inconvenienced, tough shit, start planning a bit better, prioritise the route and need for travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Stop shouting. There is an alternative route, a skirt around the edge of the south of the City or the ely link rd via the m4. Rover way for those entering from the East. If somebody decides to drive through a built up area that is very busy with shoppers, workers, pedestrians., and people who like to sit out and have a picnic then they may be inconvenienced, tough shit, start planning a bit better, prioritise the route and need for travel.
    So the buses go on Rover Way and the M4, Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Where do the passengers get on, pray tell ???????????

So the buses go on Rover Way and the M4, Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Where do the passengers get on, pray tell ???????????
    I've got nothing to contribute to the bus debate, and at the risk of derailing the thread temporarily, did you hold the "m" down or press it 33 individual times? I think it's the second one because you seem to have tired yourself out by the time you got to the question marks

No, the cars go onto rover way and the M4, there is an alternative. Pay attention. The buses are going around the back into westgate st with connections on westgate st. I don't know if that's all of them, but like i previously said, the bus from pentwyn stops at Westgate st and a connection to Ely is from Westgate St, essentially, it looks like there are alternative connecting stops. I can understand why this may be difficult for some people, i really can.