+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I suppose we'll have to wait and see how it works out. I'm all for reducing traffic in the City Centre. We've also got a big **** off castle that isn't utilised enough in terms of tourism and bringing money into the City.

Don’t you think though that for the time it’s been shut something a bit more weatherproof could have been erected, I was looking forward to it being a place where you could spend a few hours comfortably warm and dry. Then, if a success, the experiment could have carried on into the Autumn & Winter, as it is even a July day like today wouldn’t be inviting. Speculate to accumulate, they should have spent a few bob more, it would have been worth it. Imagine Christmas time with that 10000 ft tree they spent a fortune on the other year towering over it........turned out it was about six feet six

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Don’t you think though that for the time it’s been shut something a bit more weatherproof could have been erected, I was looking forward to it being a place where you could spend a few hours comfortably warm and dry. Then, if a success, the experiment could have carried on into the Autumn & Winter, as it is even a July day like today wouldn’t be inviting. Speculate to accumulate, they should have spent a few bob more, it would have been worth it. Imagine Christmas time with that 10000 ft tree they spent a fortune on the other year towering over it........turned out it was about six feet six
    A bit more weatherproof would be like a building-we have plenty of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    A bit more weatherproof would be like a building-we have plenty of them.
    We have but it would be difficult to slide their roofs off on a sunny day as I suggested with the temporary covers seriously, Tuerto, what’s your opinion of the garden umbrellas that’s been put up? Perfectly acceptable or not?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    We have but it would be difficult to slide their roofs off on a sunny day as I suggested with the temporary covers seriously, Tuerto, what’s your opinion of the garden umbrellas that’s been put up? Perfectly acceptable or not?
    You said a Marquee, can the roof of a marquee slide off? Garden Umbrellas are fine with me, a lot of fuss about nothing in my opinion.