+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Does it? I thought that the Bus station being long gone has taken away the traditional routes. How difficult is it to get off just before the castle and make a connection to wherever you need to go? Is it that difficult and costly time wise?
    Currently, most of the buses are arriving at and departing from Greyfriars Road. No signs up telling you which bus goes from which stop, nothing on the electronic tickers on the stops themselves, buses leaving from both sides of the road in different directions, but nobody seems sure of what's what.

I'm OK, I know where my usual bus goes from and what time it's supposed to go, but I've seen plenty of people missing their buses in recent weeks - mainly pensioners who are trying to get back to places outside Cardiff such as Newport, Caerphilly and Merthyr. All good fun though, eh? Bollocks to the public, it's all those restaurants and cafes on Castle Street that count.

Personally, I'm looking forward to my first meal from Forbidden Plant. I'm also hoping the rugby shop is going to start selling big, meaty burgers and the Wales souvenir shop is going to start serving leek pie and Welsh cakes.

Re: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Currently, most of the buses are arriving at and departing from Greyfriars Road. No signs up telling you which bus goes from which stop, nothing on the electronic tickers on the stops themselves, buses leaving from both sides of the road in different directions, but nobody seems sure of what's what.

I'm OK, I know where my usual bus goes from and what time it's supposed to go, but I've seen plenty of people missing their buses in recent weeks - mainly pensioners who are trying to get back to places outside Cardiff such as Newport, Caerphilly and Merthyr. All good fun though, eh? Bollocks to the public, it's all those restaurants and cafes on Castle Street that count.

Personally, I'm looking forward to my first meal from Forbidden Plant. I'm also hoping the rugby shop is going to start selling big, meaty burgers and the Wales souvenir shop is going to start serving leek pie and Welsh cakes.
    There should be signs up, that's not good. After that and when everything has settled down then i can't see a problem.