+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assassinations.

Re: Assassinations.

Quote Originally Posted by SOXY BOY View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if the FBI had something to with JFK’s death as J Edgar Hoover apparently hated him and it was a possibility that JFK was going to get rid of him. I’m not so sure about Bob Marley, as skin cancer caused his early death.

Have a butchers at this:—-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iuN93MSR5FQ

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    There was a brilliant series on BBC 2 recently .The Thatcher years .

I had softened my view on her in recent times , but watching this re kindled my dislike of her .

She did sort the country out, and it had to be sorted out, did it have to be done so ruthlessly ?
    I saw the series, I am still convinced she was a disciple of Satan.

And it was her own party who used her at the end , as she was out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by SOXY BOY View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if the FBI had something to with JFK’s death as J Edgar Hoover apparently hated him and it was a possibility that JFK was going to get rid of him. I’m not so sure about Bob Marley, as skin cancer caused his early death.
    That's what they'll have you believe. In reality, Bob Marley's head was blown off by sniper in a road tunnel near Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    The CIA were up to their neck in the brown sticky stuff in both Kennedy murders and possibly MLK's as well. It wouldn't surprise me if they had programmed Mark Chapman to shoot Lennon, in a similar way to the one where they programmed Sirhan Sirhan to murder Robert Kennedy. There's plenty of stuff out there with regard to them being complicit in the death of Bob Marley too. Anyone of important stature that was seen as being capable, in their eyes, of stirring up mass hatred or dislike of the USA was a potential target. Marley had a great dislike for the CIA and their underhand involvement in Jamaican politics.
    Bob? Didn’t he have cancer? I know they could do a lot but getting cancer into someone is quite some achievement

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    There is no way on earth that Lennon was killed by the CIA. He had been largely silent for the years leading up to his death. Ono was, by association, just as "vocal". It's an interesting conspiracy theory, but that is all it is. A conspiracy theory.

Actually, it wasn't even that interesting - it's not even mentioned in his biographies.
    Uh oh....he has spoken. I guess that’s no way and I’ll save the ten pager

Okay, so will Ghislaine Maxwell be killed, or will she find a way to skip the country? Epstein had to go, because he knew too much, so it's surprising she's made it this far.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Hes got the money to pay for it

Remember when he and that shocking wife of his bought a flat in exclusive clifton in bristol for his son to spend his years at university and she cried fake tears when it all came out ?
    . We pay for his security to travel the world to make millions, and Gordon Brown’s even Peter Hain gets security for life as an ex Northern Ireland minister!

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Okay, so will Ghislaine Maxwell be killed, or will she find a way to skip the country? Epstein had to go, because he knew too much, so it's surprising she's made it this far.
    Maybe she gave herself up because she heard they were after her to slip away.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    The CIA were up to their neck in the brown sticky stuff in both Kennedy murders and possibly MLK's as well. It wouldn't surprise me if they had programmed Mark Chapman to shoot Lennon, in a similar way to the one where they programmed Sirhan Sirhan to murder Robert Kennedy. There's plenty of stuff out there with regard to them being complicit in the death of Bob Marley too. Anyone of important stature that was seen as being capable, in their eyes, of stirring up mass hatred or dislike of the USA was a potential target. Marley had a great dislike for the CIA and their underhand involvement in Jamaican politics.

I have to disagree with the comment about stirring up racial hatred. I think quite the opposite is true - I think anyone who was influential in bringing the races together was a danger to the parasites in power. They need division - divide and conquer - to distract the masses from their actions and aims.

It has been a successful tactic through the ages and still works to this day. Look at how the owned media portrays things such as the George Floyd murder, etc. They cleverly turn it away from the police brutality reality and into a racial issue. All this “de-fund the police” stuff in America is bullshit; the police protect the parasites and their establishment. Look at the CHAZ or CHOP in Seattle - the mayor was all for it and referring to it as a summer of love, until the protestors turned up outside HER home, and then she orders it closed down sharpish.

[QUOTE=Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond;5093986]I have to disagree with the comment about stirring up racial hatred. I think quite the opposite is true - I think anyone who was influential in bringing the races together was a danger to the parasites in power. They need division - divide and conquer - to distract the masses from their actions and aims.

It was well known that Bob had an intense dislike for the CIA and their meddling in Jamaican politics. You just have to listen to 'Rat Race', and the venom he spits out for that corrupt American organisation. Here is an awesome version recorded live at Exeter University in '76

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSHyZ6bGGjs

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    There was a brilliant series on BBC 2 recently .The Thatcher years .

I had softened my view on her in recent times , but watching this re kindled my dislike of her .

She did sort the country out, and it had to be sorted out, did it have to be done so ruthlessly ?
    It's all very well saying these pits are uneconomic , its dying , dangerous industry but it provided work for the south wales valleys community of over 250000 people

Nothing was brought in to replace the pits , communities died and hard drugs came in

Horrible dreadful woman

International

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    In the US case I think security foils most attempts through operations before they can get acted upon.

I remember Reagan being the recipient of a shooting though(?)

As for the UK, I’d have to say security services failed Thatcher & co spectacularly when the IRA managed to plant a bomb in the Grand Hotel in Brighton.
    That bomb had been planted months before during repair and renovation work at the hotel.

International

Even Iain Duncan Smith and John Major ?
    John Major definitely had it. No question.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That bomb had been planted months before during repair and renovation work at the hotel.
    Think it was placed behind a panel in the bathroom IRA a few weeks before? Whatever, the security services still missed it.

I can remember being really upset about the Brighton bombing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Think it was placed behind a panel in the bathroom IRA a few weeks before? Whatever, the security services still missed it.

I can remember being really upset about the Brighton bombing.
    As did I, the cow hung on for a few more years

International

It's all very well saying these pits are uneconomic , its dying , dangerous industry but it provided work for the south wales valleys community of over 250000 people

Nothing was brought in to replace the pits , communities died and hard drugs came in

Horrible dreadful woman
    But they probably made some great music while they were smashed off their faces on the drugs. See, everything has an up side.

250,000 people seems a lot?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Uh oh....he has spoken. I guess that’s no way and I’ll save the ten pager
    I would have thought that, if it was a serious consideration, it would have been mentioned in one of the very good Lennon biographies i have read. But, apologies for posting on something on which I am extremely interested in and refuting your ridiculous notion that Lennon was killed by the CIA. It's almost as if they were waiting for him to be silent for 2-3 years to knock him off, rather than doing it when he was in full flow.

Of course, what you could do is, instead of being twattishly flippant, post some evidence that backs up your fairy tale. Grimm.