+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bacuna

Bacuna

Never been his biggest fan but just before lock down and since he has really impresses me. seems quicker pressing and seems to have gained a bit of pace.

Re: Bacuna

Excellent today

He's doing well for us. Puts himself about fair play to him.

He has been a good signing since day one - just not on a four and a half year deal!

Played well since the games restarted and all our players look fitter !

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    Played well since the games restarted and all our players look fitter !
    Agree, praise to Harris and the team for that but also the players, they could have easily used the break as an excuse.

Bacuna is our most improved player and you have to wonder why Vaulks didn't get more games under Warnock.

He has impressed no end since the restart.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    He has impressed no end since the restart.
    Same, was everywhere today. Strong and fast

Da da da da da da da da
    Da da da da da da da...
    Da da da da da da da da
    Da da da da da da da.....
    Da da da da da da da da
    Da da da da da da da..
    Da da da da da da da da
    Da da da da da da da....

Da ra ra raaaaaaaaarrrra
    Da ra ra raaaaaaaaarrrra
    Da ra ra raaaaaaaaarrrra
    Da da da da da da Da.....

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He has been a good signing since day one - just not on a four and a half year deal!
    I think that he took some time to settle, he didn't look like he knew his job under Warnock and initially with Harris, in my opinion. He looks like a man on a mission now. Not the most gifted or technical, but workrate bursting out of his backside and he doesn't make many mistakes. He's our one midfielder with a nasty side to him, he likes to leave something on an opposing player and loves to be that player who breaks the opposition midfields flow. The closest we had to that was Gunnar, although i'd say that Bacuna is more mobile and more assertive when it comes to getting possession back. He's like a new player in my opinion, although 41/2 years....

Feel he has been a good signing, well balanced player play off either foot ,keeps the bal moving quickly much better option in midfield think the Ralls, Vaulks, Bacuna three is good fit .

The only time I feel he has failed was as a full back .

He was excellent today. Unphased and unbothered. Reminded me a bit of Whitts when he played deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    He was excellent today. Unphased and unbothered. Reminded me a bit of Whitts when he played deeper.
    Really?

I was a big fan of Whitt’s but he wasn’t aggressive and didn’t have the energy to be able to press like Bacuna did today.

Been a critic of his and about the 4.5 year deal in particular but he was outstanding today. My MOTM.

Harris certainly making use of his qualities far better than Colin Midfield-Bypass ever did