+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is the lack of fans allowing a faster change of style ?

Is the lack of fans allowing a faster change of style ?

Since the resumption of matches we are definitely passing the ball around a lot more with the Sky commentators also mentioning it most games.
    Have our fans and players got too used to the fast ball forward and then the players feel pressured .
    Thought Bacuna was excellent and passing more but he still messed quite a few passes which normally would have been greeted with groans from the stands, has the lack of crowd given the players confidence and taken pressure away from trying that ball the next time.
    I think the lack of crowd has given NH a fantastic opportunity to speed up the transition in our style of play and our level of fitness has helped to negate any problems of misplaced passes going astray

Re: Is the lack of fans allowing a faster change of style ?

I think the 3-month break in the middle of the season might have more to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I think the 3-month break in the middle of the season might have more to do with it.
    This.

The lack of crowds have nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    This.

The lack of crowds have nothing to do with it.
    I think the 3 month break is by far the biggest reason but not having crowds screaming at you to GET IT UP THERE or whatever is definitely a factor

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^