Amerikkka

Re: Kanye West

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Best musical artist ever.
    Have a day off

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Who is he??
    Are you aware of this new interweb thingy? Or do you submit your posts on here using pigeons sent to Monsieur Moggis?
    If so, his window sills must be buried in six feet of droppings.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Are you aware of this new interweb thingy? Or do you submit your posts on here using pigeons sent to Monsieur Moggis?
    If so, his window sills must be buried in six feet of droppings.
    Why am I expected to know who everyone is? He and his goings-on are of absolutely no interest to me, so why would I bother to learn about him?

Why am I expected to know who everyone is? He and his goings-on are of absolutely no interest to me, so why would I bother to learn about him?
    If you aren't interested you shouldn't have asked. Maybe you need to pare back on the number of your posts as they are sometime a waste of the internet

Then why are you in the thread? Your reply to me, which you will make, will be the sixth post in a thread you have absolutely no interest in. You could have just googled his name!

International

If you aren't interested you shouldn't have asked. Maybe you need to pare back on the number of your posts as they are sometime a waste of the internet
    I asked because I didn't understand why other posters were so interested in what he was supposedly doing or saying.
    As for my posts, why should they concern you. Too many people on ere take themselves far too seriously. They need to do that less, including you.
    But how was you guided grope? Ooops sorry walk?

I asked because I didn't understand why other posters were so interested in what he was supposedly doing or saying.
    As for my posts, why should they concern you. Too many people on ere take themselves far too seriously. They need to do that less, including you.
    But how was you guided grope? Ooops sorry walk?
    Coincidentally, I just posted on another thread on here my experience of almost mass rioting over the weekend.

International

Coincidentally, I just posted on another thread on here my experience of almost mass rioting over the weekend.
    Yes I just saw it. now see how we have added to the needless posts wasting the internet?

why would I bother to learn about him?
    I don't know, ask yourself why you asked me twice who he was for the answer to that question

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I don't know, ask yourself why you asked me twice who he was for the answer to that question
    Because you didn't answer me the first time maybe?

Because you didn't answer me the first time maybe?

Who is he??

Well, who is he?

He and his goings-on are of absolutely no interest to me, so why would I bother to learn about him?

xsnaggle in a nutshell

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    xsnaggle in a nutshell
    so you demonstrated that you didn't tell me the first time so I had to ask again.

But whats the big deal about me asking who someone is/ Why are you making a meal of it?

Would someone with his ego allow themselves to lose badly publicly to take a few votes from someone else's rival?