Aah. A commited troll.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 3 BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Aah. A commited troll.

nope, lost me again

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    nope, lost me again
    You still happy we lost so you could make your point about not hanging what's not broke

That'll be me done here Tony. I can see you're lacking attention at home and persuing it in other ways i.e online with strangers, so that's me out.

Bye now.

You still happy we lost so you could make your point about not hanging what's not broke

That'll be me done here Tony. I can see you're lacking attention at home and persuing it in other ways i.e online with strangers, so that's me out.

Bye now.
    Calm down now Dembe, hanging is a bit extreme, it’s one defeat since resuming after lockdown for Christ’s sake!!!!

Bye now.

Happy, happy, happy you say !!!!!!!!

I am absolutely f ucking gutted we lost and in the way we played, losing it.

There’s other threads, where I’ve pointed out how bloody upset I am about losing.

We mostly lost, by disinterested players, and alien tactics attempted by our two centrebacks

Happy, my arse

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Outcoached too. Mowbray outwitted Harris.
    Absolutely, that was last nights learning point

Happy, happy, happy you say !!!!!!!!

I am absolutely f ucking gutted we lost and in the way we played, losing it.

There’s other threads, where I’ve pointed out how bloody upset I am about losing.

We mostly lost, by disinterested players, and alien tactics attempted by our two centrebacks

Happy, my arse
    And Breathe

Paterson, puts himself about more, their two centre backs, wouldn’t have had the space to bring their midfielders into play, if Patts was chasing them down.
    Yes, Robert got a goal, but chasing down and being an annoying little t wat (like me ), is not his game.
    I love Patts but the reason we lost wasn’t because we didn’t pressure their back 2 enough.

Their 2 centre backs were comfortable and he would have just puffed himself out.

Hoilett being knackered and Nelson having a shocker was the reason we lost yesterday but we can’t expect everyone to be 100% with the amount of games we are playing

Everyone has a stinker now and again

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I love Patts but the reason we lost wasn’t because we didn’t pressure their back 2 enough.

Their 2 centre backs were comfortable and he would have just puffed himself out.

Hoilett being knackered and Nelson having a shocker was the reason we lost yesterday but we can’t expect everyone to be 100% with the amount of games we are playing

Everyone has a stinker now and again

You’ve said it yourself, without realising it

They were COMFORTABLE, because no one was putting them under pressure !!

Interesting stat on sky sports football last night watching Wolves.

They've scored 60% of their goals on the last half hour. So when defenders tire.
    That's their most effective period in a game.

Weirdly enough they don't have a Callum Paterson running around like a raving loon either.

Interesting stat on sky sports football last night watching Wolves.

They've scored 60% of their goals on the last half hour. So when defenders tire.
    That's their most effective period in a game.

Weirdly enough they don't have a Callum Paterson running around like a raving loon either.

That’s a bit disrespectful

That’s a bit disrespectful
    Sonia headless chicken. Nobody ever points that out though.

I purposely didn't quote your post when making this post, because you're becoming rather boring now.

I purposely didn't quote your post when making this post, because you're becoming rather boring now.

What ???

She sang like one as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    She sang like one as well!!
    Typing too fast on my phone mun 😂

So is it offensive to call someone a headless chicken is what I was getting at. ****ing had to be him as well didn't it to spot the mistake.

Typing too fast on my phone mun ��

So is it offensive to call someone a headless chicken is what I was getting at. ****ing had to be him as well didn't it to spot the mistake.

I was referring to the words “ raving loon”, where headless chicken comes into it, I just don’t know

PS:—— after Saturday morning at the splott cinema, we used to walk down to the abattoir to watch the headless chickens. Really weird to see, I gotta say

You’ve said it yourself, without realising it

They were COMFORTABLE, because no one was putting them under pressure !!
    He wouldn’t have pressured them.

I was referring to the words “ raving loon”, where headless chicken comes into it, I just don’t know

PS:—— after Saturday morning at the splott cinema, we used to walk down to the abattoir to watch the headless chickens. Really weird to see, I gotta say
    Well running around like a raving loon and a headless chicken are much the same aren't they. Quite erratic and no clue where they're going just running around.

I could have said headless chicken but I chose to say raving loon. Both to me get the same result.

But you'll pick and pick for the sake of it and claim not to have a clue. Boring old routine pal.

He wouldn’t have pressured them.
    I'm not sure why people think Paterson running about like a madman with no direction or much of an idea what he's doing it for is good for the team.

Wolves score loads of late goals, so tire out defenders, yet don't play anything close to a Paterson. But yeah..we need him so we can reap the rewards of his aimless running. Bollocks.

Tony, I haven't quoted you, we both know where each other stands on the matter just do me a favour you nuisance and don't bother replying to this.

I'm not sure why people think Paterson running about like a madman with no direction or much of an idea what he's doing it for is good for the team.

Wolves score loads of late goals, so tire out defenders, yet don't play anything close to a Paterson. But yeah..we need him so we can reap the rewards of his aimless running. Bollocks.

Tony, I haven't quoted you, we both know where each other stands on the matter just do me a favour you nuisance and don't bother replying to this.
    I think headless chicken Pato works and works well but not for that game

OK

I think headless chicken Pato works and works well but not for that game
    I can't be in the minority that would rather what we got off Glatzel for the opening hour Tuesday over someone running about the place? I know it seems like I'm forever having a pop at the lad but I just don't see why anyone would want someone uncreative as their out and out striker.

Baffles me.

I can't be in the minority that would rather what we got off Glatzel for the opening hour Tuesday over someone running about the place? I know it seems like I'm forever having a pop at the lad but I just don't see why anyone would want someone uncreative as their out and out striker.

Baffles me.

Ya, I know, as I’ve repeatedly written “I’m not happy with it”, but it seems to have worked out 3 times for Neil.

Ya, I know, as I’ve repeatedly written “I’m not happy with it”, but it seems to have worked out 3 times for Neil.
    Yeah, but you’re a headless loon..............or is it a raving chicken

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Yeah, but you’re a headless loon..............or is it a raving chicken
    Drunken buffoon