Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v BLACKBURN ROVERS. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    OK, let’s, :———/

3 games starting with Patts, WON

1 game, not starting with Patts, drew

Nuf said

Doctor’s receptionists “rule the world”, didn’t you know
    In the four games since the resumption of games Paterson has played 255 mins [Leeds: 65 mins, PNE: 65 mins, Charlton: 45 mins & Bristol C: 80 mins]. During that time City scored one goal. Paterson is still waiting for a goal.

In these games where Paterson was not on the pitch City scored 5 goals in the 105 mins.

Hence with Paterson it's a goal every 255 mins. Without Paterson it's a goal every 26 mins.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    In the four games since the resumption of games Paterson has played 255 mins [Leeds: 65 mins, PNE: 65 mins, Charlton: 45 mins & Bristol C: 80 mins]. During that time City scored one goal. Paterson is still waiting for a goal.

In these games where Paterson was not on the pitch City scored 5 goals in the 105 mins.

Hence with Paterson it's a goal every 255 mins. Without Paterson it's a goal every 26 mins.

StT.
    <><

BUT, and I don’t know how many times I have to write this, three times we have started with Patts, WE HAVE WON. The one game we didn’t start with Patts, we drew.

It doesn’t matter about how many minutes, what a certain player played, the SYSTEM WORKED.

Once the system stops working, then change it. Don’t change it for changing sake.

I am not saying I’m over the moon with the system, but I (and no-one else) can say it doesn’t work.

FFS, you watch, we’ll go and barsteward lose tonight now, so you can all go “I TOLD YOU SO”

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    BUT, and I don’t know how many times I have to write this, three times we have started with Patts, WE HAVE WON. The one game we didn’t start with Patts, we drew.

It doesn’t matter about how many minutes, what a certain player played, the SYSTEM WORKED.

Once the system stops working, then change it. Don’t change it for changing sake.

I am not saying I’m over the moon with the system, but I (and no-one else) can say it doesn’t work.

FFS, you watch, we’ll go and barsteward lose tonight now, so you can all go “I TOLD YOU SO”
    And when Paterson is on the pitch we have scored ONE goal. When he has not been on the pitch we have scored FIVE goals.

StT.
    <><

And when Paterson is on the pitch we have scored ONE goal. When he has not been on the pitch we have scored FIVE goals.

StT.
    <><
    But when he didn’t start, we drew

StT.
    <><
    Someone of your age and experience knows only too well that it's easier to score goals later on, especially when you bring on good players against tired defenders, so I'm surprised you've contributed this load of drivel. Glatzel and Ward have done so well as substitutes for this reason.

Glatzel has started 19 league games this season. We've won 5. He's scored 3 when he's started a league game. He's scored 3 in 6 games when he's been a substitute.

Ward has started 7 league games this season. We've won 1. He's scored once when he's started a league game. He's scored 4 in 16 games when he's been a substitute.

Paterson has started 17 league games this season. We've won 9. He's scored 4 goals when he's started a league game. He's scored once in 15 games when he's been a substitute.