+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8 year old girl murdered by BLM protesters

Feedback

Re: 8 year old girl murdered by BLM protesters

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was talking about the community organisers and the support systems mate, everything else is just your imagination.
    well forgive me for reading what you wrote and not what you thought.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    well forgive me for reading what you wrote and not what you thought.
    You're the one who made the invisible connection!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He's also shared Sandy Hook denial stuff, but really he's just concerned about those innocent children. I'm sure it was just for balance or something
    Like the time for balance when 17 Floridan school children and teachers were brutally and needlessly murdered by an ex-pupil armed with a semi-automatic rifle, completely agenda free, he posted a picture of the local sherrif next to Hilary Clinton. You might be onto something here you know.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Come on ...
    You've got a few screws loose mate and you need to sort yourself out! Three years of spreading your fake Russia collusion BS has addled your mind. You are not getting any younger, and watching you turn into a bitter and twisted individual is no fun at all.

Feedback

You're the one who made the invisible connection!
    no.

i just read what you wrote. if you meant something else, you should have written something else.

no.

i just read what you wrote. if you meant something else, you should have written something else.
    Surely as you and WB both give your location as inside your head you could also continue this argument telepathically

Feedback

Surely as you and WB both give your location as inside your head you could also continue this argument telepathically
    well quite.

where in the report does it ask who is financing those with weapons?
    You need to research the function of full stops, commas and question marks.

First sentence:

Well I do. The reporter observed 3 other people at the scene carrying long guns, so depending on how organised this group are they could be the killers.

Second sentence:

If recent arrests in other cities are anything to go by, then there is a degree of sophistication involved in these protests, with some of the leadership holding paid positions.

Question posed by me (note the strategically placed question mark):

So who is financing all of this, or do you only have a beginner set of crayons in your toolbox?

I've been accused of having an agenda for posting about the murder of an innocent young child. This horrendous news should sadden everybody and shock them to the core

I've been accused of having an agenda for posting about the murder of an innocent young child. This horrendous news should sadden everybody and shock them to the core
    If you strip away your constant stream of ad hominems you actually have very little to say..

"Ad hominem is a logical fallacy that involves a personal attack: an argument based on the perceived failings of an adversary rather than on the merits of the case. In short, it's when your rebuttal to an opponent's position is an irrelevant attack on the opponent personally rather than the subject at hand, to discredit the position by discrediting its supporter. It translates as "against the man."

Using an ad hominem fallacy pulls the public's attention off the real issue and serves only as a distraction. In some contexts it's unethical. It's also called argumentum ad hominem, abusive ad hominem, poisoning the well, ad personam, and mudslinging. The attacks serve as red herrings to try to discredit or blunt the opponent's argument or make the public ignore it—it's not just a personal attack but one stated as a counterattack to the position."

You've got a few screws loose mate and you need to sort yourself out!

The boy who talks about lardy and cyril in half his posts now crying about ad hominem attacks

You've got a few screws loose mate and you need to sort yourself out!
    Just count how many posts have been made with the express purpose of derailing this thread. I rest my case.

Hate to be a killjoy but can we move this thread elsewhere. Don’t get me wrong I like a non footie thread as much as the next guy but got to draw the line on this tit for tat point scoring over the killing of an 8 year old girl

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    Hate to be a killjoy but can we move this thread elsewhere. Don’t get me wrong I like a non footie thread as much as the next guy but got to draw the line on this tit for tat point scoring over the killing of an 8 year old girl
    I agree, and the instigators need to have a word with themselves. They do it time after time, and the mods never take any action.

Feedback

I agree, and the instigators need to have a word with themselves. They do it time after time, and the mods never take any action.
    your lack of self-awareness is one of the wonders of the modern world

your lack of self-awareness is one of the wonders of the modern world
    I didn't institgate anything, I merely responded.

I didn't institgate anything, I merely responded.
    You instigated the thread. You instigated the false header. You kept on instigating to use this poor kids death to score cheap (and totally dishonest) points against BLM. Your fingerprints are all over the thread from #1 onwards. 'Merely responded' - oh sure!

this thread is appalling. why has WB been allowed to editorialise a title like this?

* The police are looking for 4 persons of interest
    * The car was targeted with direct gunfire
    * The armed protestors were in the area on previous days
    * Reward for information now doubled

I get your point so do your trolls, try not feed there ego's .
    👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You instigated the thread. You instigated the false header. You kept on instigating to use this poor kids death to score cheap (and totally dishonest) points against BLM. Your fingerprints are all over the thread from #1 onwards. 'Merely responded' - oh sure!
    They were all over the TV before the murder took place, and the people with guns were being led by the leader of the BLM protest, Mr Stokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    this thread is appalling. why has WB been allowed to editorialise a title like this?
    Presenting the facts is hardly editorialising it.