Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
I think you are off beam here. WB has regularly highlighted the plight of children, whether around child trafficking where with no agenda he advanced theories around Hilary Clinton's involvement. Also when thousands of children were separated from their parents and placed in internment camps at the Mexican/US border he simply sought to point out that this wasn't a result of a directive from the Trump White House. He even posted a jokey video to emphasise the point that the kids brought it on themselves.

I am sure if there was an agenda he wouldn't have started this thread called 8 year old girl murdered by BLM protesters with an OP media report that said nothing of the sort. There must be more to it than that and he is holding back out of sensitivity rather than any desire to exploit the poor child's death.

Also if there was an agenda he would have waded straight in there with the George Soros dog whistle about who is the hidden hand funding these full time protesters rather than waiting until page 2.

No I think you have to take him at his word that this is agenda free and more an exercise of virtue signalling of olympian proportions.
He's also shared Sandy Hook denial stuff, but really he's just concerned about those innocent children. I'm sure it was just for balance or something