No, not the name of a new band, but an observation that there seems to be more of these than ever now.

You have three types, the 'youngsters' that like to hang around supermarket car parks in their 'hair dressers cars' with lowered suspension, huge sound systems and exaggerated exhaust noise.

The businessman who can often be a youngster, driving his first car, but got a good job with an A4, beamer or Merc as his company car.

Or the other one that I came across last night driving from Cowbridge to Pontyclun, the absolute idiot without a care in the world for his or his passengers safety or more importantly sensible road users. I witnessed two cars (obviously racing) overtake me doing at least 100 mile an hour (hard to believe, I know, on that road). The second overtook on the brow of a hill and if anything was coming the other way, everybody without any doubt would have been killed.

It frightens me to think that my kids and wife are out there driving their cars sensibly and could be instantly wiped out by such a selfish brainless dullard.

Is road use and road users getting worse?