Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
Ok Sludge. I’ve held back till now, because i didn't want to add this to the mix, as i was really hoping that i wouldn't have to mention it, but you've managed to be the biggest profiler on here.
I am of mixed race. My mum is Black and my Dad is white. Ive only ever had to broach this subject once on here before. I grew up in Ely, and have lived in Canton most of my adult life.
I have never experienced the racism you preach about in Cardiff,and i’m 57.
I am an honest, hard working Welsh man, and i’m proud of who i am and I'm proud of my heritage.
In the 70’s, i walked down to the City, and back up to Ely, with a mix of folk that could have been described as the league of nations.
Racism was the last thing on our minds.
I have grown up seeing things from both sides.
You appear to be ready to be offended by the slightest incident that could be described as border line racism.
I posted a video on here a few days ago, showing hard working met police officers getting pushed back and all kind of missiles being thrown at them.
No sympathy from you, or from any of the so called
Intelligent posters on here. Just all hell bent on making me look a fool, and comments like “I've seen worse away at Stoke’!!! As if that justifies it in any way.
The 2 athletes in this thread, would have been better off, stopping when they were asked to, and stepping out of the vehicle, and answering the questions calmly. As calmly as they spoke in the interview after the incident.
As i said above, some black folk play the race card when it suits them, but not all.
If the met police decided to go on strike, then i shudder to think what the outcome would be.
Its a thankless job, and i really do appreciate young folk of all colours and religions, that volunteer to take on the task.
end of thread, nothing else to be said