Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
One video is enough , it's clear what's going on there

Over zealous police officers stopping two black people , searching them for drugs and weapons , with a baby in the back , realising they had fecked up then trying to defend their actions

I hope she throws the book at them
?? Police name the road they stopped on not the road the offence was on. The road stopped on is a car and half width plus parking either side. It’s a cut through from two more major roads... if ur a copper and a car you ask to stop speeds off are you supposed to ignore it?

Or because the guy is Portuguese you ignore it? Or because they shoot down a narrower side road you ignore it?

Surely the police are allowed to stop a car for a traffic offence!

Seems the reason there is an issue is because they used that minor offence to search for more major things - something they would not have done if the driver was Northern European white? Is that the point?

I got pulled over last year in west London for changing Lanes without signalling and my car and I were searched on the grounds of a more serious crime / I looked like a suspect..... my kids had to step out of the car.

Does that mean I was targeted for my Skin colour, my car choice or because they believe checking for more serious crimes when a minor offence takes place helps them catch more ? Have to say if I refused to get out of the car and when I did my wife opened the back door and started screaming about my kids. I’d not be surprised the police escalated it and I’d be mad at wife for scaring the kids