+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: British Sprinter And Her Black Boyfriend Stopped By The Police .....

Re: British Sprinter And Her Black Boyfriend Stopped By The Police .....

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Who'd be a policeman these days? Must be the most thankless job.
    Yeah forcing a woman out of her car with her young baby must be very difficult , I would imagine they need counselling to get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Because they aren't stabbing each other

Why were poor white kids stopped in Glasgow during their knife endemic in the mid 2000s? Because they were the ones stabbing each other. Let me ask you, is that racist?
    You dont think there is a problem with knife crime in predominantly white areas of london ?

Tell me you are having a laugh

Thamesmead ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You dont think there is a problem with knife crime in predominantly white areas of london ?

Thamesmead ?
    Are you on a windup?

Thamesmead ?
    give me the knife crime statistic for thamesmead please I want to show you something

give me the knife crime statistic for thamesmead please I want to show you something
    Thamesmead is the estate from where the white guys who stabbed stephen lawrence to death were from

It's got appalling levels of knife crime and the area is predominantly white

As is wales , which is predominantly white and where knife crime has gone up by 23 percent in 2 years

South bermondsey , welling , millwall territory , knife crime

Thamesmead is the estate from where the white guys who stabbed stephen lawrence to death were from

It's got appalling levels of knife crime and the area is predominantly white

As is wales , which is predominantly white and where knife crime has gone up by 23 percent in 2 years
    JR is right, you are stuck in another decade.

Here's Thamesmead's demographics

Black or Black British- 42.9%

White 42.4%

Asian or Asian British 7.8%

Mixed Race 5.3%

"predominately white", were you looking at the 1980 census you absolute relic

JR is right, you are stuck in another decade.

Here's Thamesmead's demographics

Black or Black British- 42.9%

White 42.4%

Asian or Asian British 7.8%

Mixed Race 5.3%

"predominately white", were you looking at the 1980 census you absolute relic
    Its had massive immigration since the days of the stephen lawrence murder when it was predominantly white

What was it u wanted to show me ?

Its had massive immigration since the days of the stephen lawrence murder when it was predominantly white

What was it u wanted to show me ?
    that.

you said the area has a knife crime problem and it's predominately white. unreal

Are you on a windup?
    So you dont think there is a knife problem in predominantly white areas of london

that.

you said the area has a knife crime problem and it's predominately white. unreal
    Well it was and it did and it still has

So you dont think there is a knife problem in predominantly white areas of london
    dunno, do you have anything from the modern day to show me?

dunno, do you have anything from the modern day to show me?
    https://www.fromthemurkydepths.co.uk...point-robbery/

First search , white guy , thamesmead , woolwich , Greenwich

https://www.fromthemurkydepths.co.uk...point-robbery/

First search , white guy , thamesmead , woolwich , Greenwich
    we've gone over this, thamesmead is not predominately white. wake up sludge it's 2020

If you're going to post single issues rather than statistics on knife crime then don't bother wasting your time cause I won't reply.

we've gone over this, thamesmead is not predominately white. wake up sludge it's 2020

If you're going to post single issues rather than statistics on knife crime then don't bother wasting your time cause I won't reply.
    Well to be fair to you , people have provided you with statistics regarding stop and search and in your opinion they were not worthy of comment so you wont be breaking the habit of a lifetime

Well to be fair to you , people have provided you with statistics regarding stop and search and in your opinion they were not worthy of comment so you wont be breaking the habit of a lifetime
    'people' it was one person, and I said looking at stop and search statistics without looking at crime statistics is pointless.

Let me know when you've entered 2020

'people' it was one person, and I said looking at stop and search statistics without looking at crime statistics is pointless.

Let me know when you've entered 2020
    Why is looking at stop and search figures without looking at crime statistics pointless ?

https://www.south-wales.police.uk/en/knife-crime/

Here is an operation which I am sure you and me both support which south wales police has brought in to tackle knife crime

Do you think that south wales police arrests for knife crime are dominated in the statistics by black people ?

Considering we only have a sizeable black community in cardiff who do you think is responsible for knife crime in the rest of the south wales police area ?

I would suggest its white people

Therefore why is it a black person is 7 times more likely to be stopped in south wales by the police than a white person ?

Are the police a bunch of nazis ? Clearly not , but there is obviously something that needs to be addressed, would you agree ?

Why is looking at stop and search figures without looking at crime statistics pointless ?

https://www.south-wales.police.uk/en/knife-crime/

Here is an operation which I am sure you and me both support which south wales police has brought in to tackle knife crime

Do you think that south wales police arrests for knife crime are dominated in the statistics by black people ?

Considering we only have a sizeable black community in cardiff who do you think is responsible for knife crime in the rest of the south wales police area ?

I would suggest its white people

Therefore why is it a black person is 7 times more likely to be stopped in south wales by the police than a white person ?

Are the police a bunch of nazis ? Clearly not , but there is obviously something that needs to be addressed, would you agree ?
    It's pointless and tells you nothing. If you look at it in isolation you'd think it's racial, then when you look at knife crime then you understand why it's done. Glasgow did the exact same thing, looked at the areas of where the stabbings were taking place and tried to tackle the issue that way. The perpetrators were poor white people so I doubt you think racial profiling was happening there.

I do support the idea of that operation, if SW police focus on the community and issues that lead to knife crime then brilliant, it'll do more than any stop and search will (as Glasgow eventually found out) bit I am not going to guess which ethnicity is committing more knife crime without statistics, it's utterly pointless (as proven by you jumping to a conclusion about white people with zero reasoning)

Something needs to be done yes, it's no surprise that since fewer police are out and about the crime rates have gone up as well as cuts to other public services.

BBC News - Bianca Williams stop: Police 'want to discuss sprinter's concerns'
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53307555

Interesting comments from stephen Lawrence's mother
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ling-grenfell/

That mother you mean ?

BBC News - Bianca Williams: 'I've never had to experience anything like this', says British sprinter after police stop car
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/53305712

There is of course no suggestion whatsoever that this couple were stopped because they were black

Well that's according to the police
    If the police version of events is correct then they should have been stopped.

it's outrageous this couple were racially profiled through tinted windows. officers should be sacked

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    That is utterly disgraceful (from, her not you) !!!
    Those brave boys & girls, put their lives on the line, to have an accusation like that aimed at them, with no means of defence, is the lowest of the low.
    I don’t normally get involved in threads like this, as most posters are just “point scoring” !!!! But her comments made my blood boil and doesn’t do anything to help, anyone’s fight against racism.

And she is a baroness.

Are the statistics showing knife crime to be a predominantly black person issue skewed due to the racial profiling and far higher chance of being searched and caught with a knife or its it the other way round?

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Are the statistics showing knife crime to be a predominantly black person issue skewed due to the racial profiling and far higher chance of being searched and caught with a knife or its it the other way round?
    Interesting point - however if you are 40 times more likely to be searched if you are black you wonder what thinking is behind carrying a knife in the first place.