+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: British Sprinter And Her Black Boyfriend Stopped By The Police .....

Re: British Sprinter And Her Black Boyfriend Stopped By The Police .....

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Whats wrong with some people, they have seen what's happened in USA and they do the same unbelievable, surely they just restrain him normally.

Really wish these folk wouldn't commit crimes , we could step the police down and live happily ever after
    Well the issue here is that a bloke is on the floor , under control yet the police are kneeling on his neck and hes saying he cant breathe

It doesnt look good given recent events

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Why have you quoted me?
    Because this appears to be an example of police brutality , kneeling on the neck of a man under arrest, so soon after all the recent events , two police officers are in trouble it seems

What are your views now ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Whats wrong with some people, they have seen what's happened in USA and they do the same unbelievable, surely they just restrain him normally.

Really wish these folk wouldn't commit crimes , we could step the police down and live happily ever after
    These folk do you mean black? crimes have been commited even before blacks were transported here.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Because this appears to be an example of police brutality , kneeling on the neck of a man under arrest, so soon after all the recent events , two police officers are in trouble it seems

What are your views now ?
    As I have said repeatedly we should wait for the evidence before reaching conclusions so I still don't get why you quoted me as I haven't once defended the Police. On this latest occasion the Police appeared to act extremely inappropriately especially in the current climate. Apparently a knee on the neck (quite rightly) is not a Police trained technique. I'm not defending the Police. All I have stated all along is let's wait for the facts to emerge before rushing to judgement which is what you seemed to have come around to stating in your penultimate post in relation to the earlier incident.

All we know at this stage is that the Police apprehended a black man inappropriately carrying a knife and the Police action, on the face of it, was very disturbing. I agree it doesn't look good. Of course we do not know what happened before the man was apprehended. Let's wait and see.