+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Suggestions of how to celebrate a Golden Wedding Anniversary welcomed...

Suggestions of how to celebrate a Golden Wedding Anniversary welcomed...

....all the planned celebrations (hall, band and catering etc having being cancelled) in a few weeks time having been scuppered, so what do you think?

A courtship that began with a visit to Ninian Park on 6 January 1968 and a City victory (3-0) followed by a trip home in the snow.

Re: Suggestions of how to celebrate a Golden Wedding Anniversary welcomed...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    ....all the planned celebrations (hall, band and catering etc having being cancelled) in a few weeks time having been scuppered, so what do you think?

A courtship that began with a visit to Ninian Park on 6 January 1968 and a City victory (3-0) followed by a trip home in the snow.
    Chinese takeaway or a curry

She will appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Chinese takeaway or a curry
    She will appreciate that
    Always thought you knew how to show a gal a good time!

Always thought you knew how to show a gal a good time!
    It's a gift

If I am with a really special lady I get them a kebab

Lock yourself in a room and turn your amps up to 10

Asuming both of you are in or close to your 70s. I'd keep it very low key. A friend of my wife's recently went to a family reunion with people that had flown in from Texas. WITH HER SEPTUAGENARIAN PARENTS! Needless to say, we won't be seeing her for a while.

Why don't you just buy yourselves something nice?

You must've been about 10 years old when you got married, on appearance!

Camping

QUOTE=life on mars;5095256]Camping[/QUOTE]

Its not a civil partnership

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You must've been about 10 years old when you got married, on appearance!
    Thanks, mush - and the years have been kinder to Mrs Cyclops.

I know, I know.......

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lock yourself in a room and turn your amps up to 10
    There were some who were worried when you disappeared for a bit.

I wasn't one of them.

(10 amps????? Come on! Gotta be eleven!!)

Feedback

Anal

This thread was simply a cunning way to discover how many posters on here were happily married but venerable men - and the answer is clear - and exactly as anticipated.

Blog Entries

If you don't want to go out you could hire a chef to come around and cook you a special meal or something.

You have been together longer than I have been alive, that's quite an achievement.