+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forest v Fulham

Forest v Fulham

1-0 Fulham. Why the bloody hell didnt Arter score a goal like that for us.

Re: Forest v Fulham

Do we want a Fulham win ??

I think so, as it means two play off places possible / achievable for us

I know it's a cliche but we just need to keep winning our games. I guess 6th place is the only one that's realistic, so I'm more concerned about Derby and Swansea tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Park Life View Post
    I think so, as it means two play off places possible / achievable for us
    Not sure about that, I reckon that, even if they lose tonight, one more win will be enough for Forest.

That was the sort of goal Arter used to score quite regularly for Bournemouth (he got a cracker here in their promotion season) but never looked remotely like getting for us.

I think that's a huge result for us. If we win tonight theres only a point between us. Even if we drop points tonight forest are still in range. Well done Harry!!

brentford losing aswell. They are probably too far ahead to make a difference. But still useful. Derby could potentially do something silly like winning all their remaining games. These results are a bit of insurance for us if that does happen, a good set of results would still us take 6th

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I know it's a cliche but we just need to keep winning our games. I guess 6th place is the only one that's realistic, so I'm more concerned about Derby and Swansea tbh.

Yes your right us or Derby I guess rather our run in .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That was the sort of goal Arter used to score quite regularly for Bournemouth (he got a cracker here in their promotion season) but never looked remotely like getting for us.
    I disagree.

Every game he looked capable of scoring a goal like that for us, right up until the moment it left his boot.