+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great souvenir offer in today's western mail , the national newspaper of wales

Great souvenir offer in today's western mail , the national newspaper of wales

A must for all reds fans !

32 page ultimate guide to how the reds romped to their first title since 1990 !

Phone 01559 418083

It's great that a paper that urges us all to get behind welsh sport is advertising this

I assume by reds they mean wrexham ?

Thanks western mail

Re: Great souvenir offer in today's western mail , the national newspaper of wales

People from Liverpool support Everton, people from Wales support Liverpool

Re: Great souvenir offer in today's western mail , the national newspaper of wales

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I know and the people from wales who support liverpool can naff off

A new colleague (from Porthcawl) said to me the other day that he's gutted he can't go to Liverpool to celebrate 'us' winning the Prem but will be going up with his mates when lock-down is over.

I said "Yeah, Liverpool is a great place for a night out innit!" being genuine, as I do like the city. His reply was: "Apparently it is, yeah!".

He's never even been.

FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    A new colleague (from Porthcawl) said to me the other day that he's gutted he can't go to Liverpool to celebrate 'us' winning the Prem but will be going up with his mates when lock-down is over.

I said "Yeah, Liverpool is a great place for a night out innit!" being genuine, as I do like the city. His reply was: "Apparently it is, yeah!".

He's never even been.

FFS.
    It beggars belief doesnt it

But yes , smithdown road is a great night out

Apart from some of the ladies and indeed gentleman of the night hanging around at the bottom end

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Apart from some of the ladies and indeed gentleman of the night hanging around at the bottom end
    ....did you get a reply

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ....did you get a reply
    No , I was fecking furious

They are all Kents out there !

It's a shithole full of squeaky mousers

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

He's never even been.

FFS.
    Got the same in reverse a plastic Manure fan closest he has seen them is on sky,but now all i hear, iam i fed up of hearing all this crap about Liverpool.But they did win it his response is we (Manure)hate them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Got the same in reverse a plastic Manure fan closest he has seen them is on sky,but now all i hear, iam i fed up of hearing all this crap about Liverpool.But they did win it his response is we (Manure)hate them anyway.
    We

Its laughable

Talking to a proper Liverpool fan in the pub after our League Cup 2-1 defeat up there a few seasons back, he gave a good description of the plastic fan, he referred to them as ‘excess baggage’.

I'm not disputing that but when I worked in North Wales in the late 1960's almost everyone supported Everton. In the 1990's when I worked in Chester many of the staff lived in North Wales because housing was cheaper but they supported Liverpool mainly
    so in my experience it's a bit of a generalisation to say "..............................people from Wales support Liverpool".

We

Its laughable
    I think any fan or supporter who use the term “we” laughable, unless they have are paid members of a club.

In the main most clubs are commercial or egotistical enterprises who rely on gullible customers who are emotionally stunted to provide them with an income to reduce their financial losses incurred.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Talking to a proper Liverpool fan in the pub after our League Cup 2-1 defeat up there a few seasons back, he gave a good description of the plastic fan, he referred to them as ‘excess baggage’.
    Genuine liverpool born fans can't stand the hangers on , they are referred to as wooly backs , these people come up 5 or 6 times a season pay top whack for tickets and price genuine scousers out of watching the team they love

Same goes for United, the pathetic cockney reds are disliked by genuine mancunian united fans

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I'm not disputing that but when I worked in North Wales in the late 1960's almost everyone supported Everton. In the 1990's when I worked in Chester many of the staff lived in North Wales because housing was cheaper but they supported Liverpool mainly
    so in my experience it's a bit of a generalisation to say "..............................people from Wales support Liverpool".
    There are shed loads of welsh people who support liverpool and united and to a lesser extent arsenal , leeds , spurs , chelsea etc

I can understand people from north east wales being liverpool and united fans as it's so close but also following their local club wrexham

But people in south wales , even in cardiff ......shunning their local team in favour of liverpool etc ?

What a load of toss

..put dear **** and it'll get to the director general of the bbc

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Correct. My uncle & cousins who lived in Colwyn Bay used to go on special coaches to all Everton home games - late 60's, early 70's.

A must for all reds fans !

32 page ultimate guide to how the reds romped to their first title since 1990 !

Phone 01559 418083

It's great that a paper that urges us all to get behind welsh sport is advertising this

I assume by reds they mean wrexham ?

Thanks western mail
    Is this a wind up.???

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Is this a wind up.???
    Can’t stand plastics round here but cant see an issue with someone supporting them up near the northern border if they go to games, I’d imagine they draw massive support from that way

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Is this a wind up.???
    It's been in the western mail all week

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Correct. My uncle & cousins who lived in Colwyn Bay used to go on special coaches to all Everton home games - late 60's, early 70's.
    Why didnt they go and watch wrexham ?

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ..put dear **** and it'll get to the director general of the bbc
    **** , london !

Why didnt they go and watch wrexham ?
    Because it takes longer to get to Wrexham from Colwyn Bay than it does to Liverpool. There's not much in it but many people living in North Wales are originally from Liverpool at least that was the case when I lived and worked there.

Sad but can't blame the WM if that's where the money is. Just remind Liverpool fans it took them 27 years to win a competition they helped to form. They should've stuck with the old format.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Sad but can't blame the WM if that's where the money is. Just remind Liverpool fans it took them 27 years to win a competition they helped to form. They should've stuck with the old format.
    Liverpool
    United
    Arsenal
    Tottenham
    Everton

All money grabbing wankers , especially phillip carter of everton