Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
It's an interesting article to be fair, well balanced with some interesting points to make.

Very long though, maybe the reason Wales-Bales is a bit vague about it is that he only gave himself three minutes to read the whole thing (the attachment on Chauvin is equally as long as the main article) before replying. Life on Mars must've been tired because he didn't reply to Wales-Bales (it was quarter to one in the morning to be fair. Come to think about it, it was an amazing coincidence that both of them were on here at that time) and now seems to have forgotten he even started the thread because he hasn't come back to pass comment on it. Maybe he's got to the end of the article now and doesn't think it was such a good read after all.
What are you rambling on about? My comment about Floyd had nothing to do with the article. I actually did read it this morning, and I've already done a deep dive on Floyd & Chauvin a few weeks ago that goes way beyond what the Snopes perception influencers want you to know.