+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Be honest, does your better half hope for a City win each weekend....?

Be honest, does your better half hope for a City win each weekend....?

.. knowing that you're going to be grumpy and likely to spoil Saturday night after a disappointing result

There's not much confidence on the Board today after Tuesday's performance and result so has the gloom set in already?

But hang on....Let's just remember this is Cardiff City.

Before the restart, we'd all have forecast a couple of home wins and maybe a point or two from three tough-looking away fixtures. Don't be silly, not with the mighty Bluebirds.

My missus - who knows nothing about football except what I tell her about City's ups and downs over the last 20 years or so - always points to the unexpected as the likely outcome for any City game or when they're a goal ahead with 5 minutes to go. And more often than not she's right, proving that I know nothing about City or football in general.

No Cairney, no Sessegnon - Arter and Mitrovic to be sent off - and the boys return to South Wales with the loot. That's what she says.

Re: Be honest, does your better half hope for a City win each weekend....?

I'm never grumpy after a game, certainly never in a way that would affect my other half. It's just a game of football

Definitely
    I can be very grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    Definitely
    I can be very grumpy
    That must go for most of us - and in my case a football hating, but (for selfish reasons) a Bluebird loving partner.