+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NBC's 'Peacock' live stream...

NBC's 'Peacock' live stream...

I know people on here aren't necessarily Premier League fans - whilst CCFC isn't in the Prem, of course.

But for those who may be interested NBC, which has the US rights to show Premier League - and makes a damned good job of it too with lots of 'add-on' features including a road-show which periodically appears in one of the big cities with hundreds of not thousands of US soccer supporters all wearing the kit of their chosen team - is about to launch a live stream channel oddly names as 'Peacock'.

Assuming you'll be able to access Peacock from UK, here's a link to their latest promotion which gives all details

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2020/07...0-7A44A19EC726

Hopefully, the mighty Bluebirds will be part of the scene in 20/21

First Team

Re: NBC's 'Peacock' live stream...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    I know people on here aren't necessarily Premier League fans - whilst CCFC isn't in the Prem, of course.

But for those who may be interested NBC, which has the US rights to show Premier League - and makes a damned good job of it too with lots of 'add-on' features including a road-show which periodically appears in one of the big cities with hundreds of not thousands of US soccer supporters all wearing the kit of their chosen team - is about to launch a live stream channel oddly names as 'Peacock'.

Assuming you'll be able to access Peacock from UK, here's a link to their latest promotion which gives all details

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2020/07...0-7A44A19EC726

Hopefully, the mighty Bluebirds will be part of the scene in 20/21
    I think "Peacock" comes from their corporate logo. Take a look at it.

I think people will need a VPN and I think it's only one day?