+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Important games today

Re: Important games today

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I wonder whether the system (in part) is to do with them being in London, and the location (West) It's a great option if a player has done all of their football development in London. The theory is fantastic, let someone else develop the player, save on time, staff, an academy and save a shit load of money. Their new ground looks tidy as well.
    100%. The sheer number of good clubs and academies as well as the huge population makes it viable

Its also an easier sell to players than most other clubs "Do you want to live in London, or do you want to live in Cardiff/Huddersfield/Nottingham etc?"

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    100%. The sheer number of good clubs and academies as well as the huge population makes it viable

Its also an easier sell to players than most other clubs "Do you want to live in London, or do you want to live in Cardiff/Huddersfield/Nottingham etc?"
    You're in Nottingham? What's it like compared to cardiff? From what i've read, it takes a bit of a hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Brentford look so good. If we finish 6th we going to get smashed anyway.

Good for us mind as now puts more pressure on West Brom to win

Brentford sell their players every year and still manage to replace them

I think Brentford are going to finish in the top two.

You're in Nottingham? What's it like compared to cardiff? From what i've read, it takes a bit of a hiding.
    Its alright, it has its rough parts like any other city, though there are parts of Nottingham that you would definitely want to avoid. Cardiff is a nicer city and is a bit more affluent

I wonder whether the system (in part) is to do with them being in London, and the location (West) It's a great option if a player has done all of their football development in London. The theory is fantastic, let someone else develop the player, save on time, staff, an academy and save a shit load of money. Their new ground looks tidy as well.
    Makes we wonder whether a North West team should try this approach with the castoffs from the Premier League teams up there!