+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 12 year old boy, Arrested-Zaha racist tweets.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 12 year old boy, Arrested-Zaha racist tweets.

Awful abuse, feel for Zaha,

really conflicted about the kid, 12 years old is no age to be in that kind of shit storm.

I was 12 years old when the Xbox 360 was released in 2005 the advent of 'Party chat' some of the shit my friends and I used to spout on that headset would be horrific to look back on now.

There is no way a 12 year old should be named or held accountable in the future for his actions, it is however essential he is seriously educated, his parents/ guardians looked into, and the questions raised should be is it right in our society that a 12 year old can have unsupervised access to a tool such as twitter.

I will add the point, it is highly possible his parents are lovely and equally horrified to learn of his actions, my parents are great! still it didn't stop me chatting shit at that age, most of it is picked up within friendship groups and teenage boys trying to 1 up each over till it goes too far.

Re: 12 year old boy, Arrested-Zaha racist tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Awful abuse, feel for Zaha,

really conflicted about the kid, 12 years old is no age to be in that kind of shit storm.

I was 12 years old when the Xbox 360 was released in 2005 the advent of 'Party chat' some of the shit my friends and I used to spout on that headset would be horrific to look back on now.

There is no way a 12 year old should be named or held accountable in the future for his actions, it is however essential he is seriously educated, his parents/ guardians looked into, and the questions raised should be is it right in our society that a 12 year old can have unsupervised access to a tool such as twitter.

I will add the point, it is highly possible his parents are lovely and equally horrified to learn of his actions, my parents are great! still it didn't stop me chatting shit at that age, most of it is picked up within friendship groups and teenage boys trying to 1 up each over till it goes too far.
    I get what you are saying. Like as a kid, some other kids said some dodgy things to me and now I can see that they have matured and learnt about racism. Big up for having a mindset of adapting your viewpoints and actions. I do hope that he gets educated and understands racism so that he can be a better citizen when he grows up