+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 12 year old boy, Arrested-Zaha racist tweets.

12 year old boy, Arrested-Zaha racist tweets.

Can't do links, sorry, if someone could oblige. What a silly, silly boy. What was he thinking-more to the point, what is he hearing? I really hope that his name and picture isn't printed in the media (Are there laws against that?) and that maybe, someone who he respects can educate him. I find things like this very sad.

Re: 12 year old boy, Arrested-Zaha racist tweets.

That's bad, what the hell is going on in a 12 year olds life that he posts filth like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That's bad, what the hell is going on in a 12 year olds life that he posts filth like that?
    I know, so young to have all that hate. Hopefully it's ignorance that can be turned around

disturbing

hopefully his encounter with the police sorts him out. why the **** is a 12 year old aware of the kkk

I found it strange that WOL posted this story under the cardiff city heading, it was not under the football section or Swansea heading.
    Unconscious bias by WOL perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    disturbing

hopefully his encounter with the police sorts him out. why the **** is a 12 year old aware of the kkk
    So true how many 12 year old kid are racist,must be to do with his upbringing.A sad sad thing.

If this could be traced to his parents, they should have the book thrown at them. Nobody is born with racist attitudes.

I've heard men come out with racist crap to their young kids on a few occasions on public transport. Dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    So true how many 12 year old kid are racist,must be to do with his upbringing.A sad sad thing.
    Wouldn't surprise me if he's picked it up from social media. His instagram bio is 'jon moss loves kids' which isn't as bad as racist abuse, but again, why is a 12 year old throwing around racist abuse and calling men pedos. Hope he can turn himself around quickly.

Disgusting but at 12 is still a kid.

Should still know better mind

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Disgusting but at 12 is still a kid.

Should still know better mind
    Who is teaching a 12 year old that? That's the issue, it's learnt behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Who is teaching a 12 year old that? That's the issue, it's learnt behaviour.
    I think you’ll be surprised what and where kids pick something up

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I think you’ll be surprised what and where kids pick something up
    Yes but that's the point, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yes but that's the point, isn't it.
    I've heard a couple of young fathers talking racist bollocks to young kids on public transport.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if he's picked it up from social media. His instagram bio is 'jon moss loves kids' which isn't as bad as racist abuse, but again, why is a 12 year old throwing around racist abuse and calling men pedos. Hope he can turn himself around quickly.
    You'd be surprised at the stuff some kids talk about at 12 and even younger. When I worked with kids I heard some of them say some genuinely shocking things, mostly because they've not been shown how wrong and hurtful it is to say these things

Awful abuse, feel for Zaha,

really conflicted about the kid, 12 years old is no age to be in that kind of shit storm.

I was 12 years old when the Xbox 360 was released in 2005 the advent of 'Party chat' some of the shit my friends and I used to spout on that headset would be horrific to look back on now.

There is no way a 12 year old should be named or held accountable in the future for his actions, it is however essential he is seriously educated, his parents/ guardians looked into, and the questions raised should be is it right in our society that a 12 year old can have unsupervised access to a tool such as twitter.

I will add the point, it is highly possible his parents are lovely and equally horrified to learn of his actions, my parents are great! still it didn't stop me chatting shit at that age, most of it is picked up within friendship groups and teenage boys trying to 1 up each over till it goes too far.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Awful abuse, feel for Zaha,

really conflicted about the kid, 12 years old is no age to be in that kind of shit storm.

I was 12 years old when the Xbox 360 was released in 2005 the advent of 'Party chat' some of the shit my friends and I used to spout on that headset would be horrific to look back on now.

There is no way a 12 year old should be named or held accountable in the future for his actions, it is however essential he is seriously educated, his parents/ guardians looked into, and the questions raised should be is it right in our society that a 12 year old can have unsupervised access to a tool such as twitter.

I will add the point, it is highly possible his parents are lovely and equally horrified to learn of his actions, my parents are great! still it didn't stop me chatting shit at that age, most of it is picked up within friendship groups and teenage boys trying to 1 up each over till it goes too far.
    I get what you are saying. Like as a kid, some other kids said some dodgy things to me and now I can see that they have matured and learnt about racism. Big up for having a mindset of adapting your viewpoints and actions. I do hope that he gets educated and understands racism so that he can be a better citizen when he grows up

He needs a good talking to by the police and some education , no point in criminalizing a young lad

Hopefully his identity will be kept secret

However a bloke in his forties posting crap like that should be charged

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I found it strange that WOL posted this story under the cardiff city heading, it was not under the football section or Swansea heading.
    Unconscious bias by WOL perhaps.
    Probably because he's an ex Cardiff player