+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby score predictions

Derby score predictions

Feck nows. Cannot come up with any marginally logical score predictions. Will City bottle it/will Derby? Will Paterson play? Will Glazel or Murphy?

I will wait for any other predictions before I make mine.

Re: Derby score predictions

For me, it’s time to stop the “keep it tight” approach and go for the jugular.

If they play the same keeper, as against Brentford, we’ve gotta pepper him with shots and crosses, as he’s shite.

Like you I’ll think a bit before predicting

1-1

Actually I agree with you about us having a go. Playing 'conservatively' at home hasn't done us much favours unless its Weeds.
    Having said that Derby need to win probably more than us. It's a real dilemma.

I think we need to win this

Rooney will dictate play in front of their back 4 therefore I'd start with Paterson to do all the sh1thousery needed to make him ineffective.

Their full back Holmes isn't playing and they are better going forward than defending so I'd go Hoillet and NML

In fact same 11. Its good enough to beat a very average Derby side that relies heavily on Rooney. Morrison will have Martin easily in his pocket. This could be 0-0 unless NML or Junior do something special.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I think we need to win this

Rooney will dictate play in front of their back 4 therefore I'd start with Paterson to do all the sh1thousery needed to make him ineffective.

Their full back Holmes isn't playing and they are better going forward than defending so I'd go Hoillet and NML

In fact same 11. Its good enough to beat a very average Derby side that relies heavily on Rooney. Morrison will have Martin easily in his pocket. This could be 0-0 unless NML or Junior do something special.
    Quite right. Derby are quite beatable. In some ways I hope Rooney starts as we can put a man on him. There is also an argument for us going all out for a win, by starting Tomlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Quite right. Derby are quite beatable. In some ways I hope Rooney starts as we can put a man on him. There is also an argument for us going all out for a win, by starting Tomlin.
    Hasnt Harris said Tomlin isnt fit.?

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    No way on earth should Tomlin start or Murphy for that matter

Tomlin would do well to look at Rooney - he keeps himself in shape and is carrying that team - obviously Tomlin isn't in the same league as Rooney but Rooney plays every minute - we are lucky to get 28 minutes of Tomlin

2 -1 City , then wait for the mighty Forest to do Swansea