+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Tickets next year

Season Tickets next year

Difficult isn't it?

Do the club wait for a definitive fans allowed date in and sell season tickets for that point on?

Or does that take away too large and income stream that they need?

So do they sell full season tickets with the promise of a refund for games that fans won't be allowed into?

Probably the first one eh

Re: Season Tickets next year

Have any other clubs released STs yet?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Have any other clubs released STs yet?
    I'm sure I read some clubs had. I suppose like this season they would just offer a refund if necessary.

It is difficult, think its right to leave it a bit later, would be great to think September we could all just go and sit in our seats as usual but it's unlikely. Club needs the money though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I'm sure I read some clubs had. I suppose like this season they would just offer a refund if necessary.

It is difficult, think its right to leave it a bit later, would be great to think September we could all just go and sit in our seats as usual but it's unlikely. Club needs the money though.
    the actual watching of the football wouldn't be a problem would it, especially if they just let the season ticket holders in (14k odd? depending on promotion of course) - it's the getting in and out that's impossible to do without a lot of whatever the opposite of social distancing is, social thrugging?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    the actual watching of the football wouldn't be a problem would it, especially if they just let the season ticket holders in (14k odd? depending on promotion of course) - it's the getting in and out that's impossible to do without a lot of whatever the opposite of social distancing is, social thrugging?
    It takes ages to get out from my seat as it is unless I time it right to be at the bottom of the steps at the whistle.

Could see them doing a row by row exit like you're in school.

I suppose if just season ticket holders it's something they could work with, no congregating in the concourse, take beers to your seat would be nice :)

I've followed City since 1962/63, but I doubt I'll renew this coming season. There's no way the Govt. is going to allow 20,000 people to gather together and return to all parts of the country - irrespective of what the risks are or aren't. Maybe in 12 month's time, but by then a lot of people will have got out of the habit of actually going to matches. Football for me is watching live, the matchday experience. I'll be watching City online for this season, but there's no way I'll fork out for a season of 'TV football'..