+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Visual aid to show the difference between a million and a billion. He walked a million in a minute.. How long do you think it took to get to a billio?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: Visual aid to show the difference between a million and a billion. He walked a million in a minute.. How long do you think it took to get to a bil

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If he earns it why shouldn't he have it? If people cannot keep what they earn they'll stop bothering and the world will go to rat shit. you can't level up you can only level down.
    Yep, I'd hate to see the world go to rat shit. Imagine what that would look like, if you can't, just pick up a newspaper and pretend not to read it.

Re: Visual aid to show the difference between a million and a billion. He walked a million in a minute.. How long do you think it took to get to a bil

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    BlueMatt - are you happy that this one singular poster often kills conversation with a waving smiley? I'd, personally, class it as mild trolling, but I suspect it's not a great look for your forum.
    I don't know what it is between you two and personally I'd say the forum doesn't suffer, but as an outsider reading it makes it look like he doesn't have an answer to what you're saying to or asking him

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I don't know what it is between you two and personally I'd say the forum doesn't suffer, but as an outsider reading it makes it look like he doesn't have an answer to what you're saying to or asking him
    Matt, I won't engage with him. It's simple. He is a multi account troll and always has been. He gets pissed off because he tries to bait me and fails miserably every time. But he should be used to failing, that's why he has had so many accounts!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Matt, I won't engage with him. It's simple. He is a multi account troll and always has been. He gets pissed off because he tries to bait me and fails miserably every time. But he should be used to failing, that's why he has had so many accounts!
    It's my only account here, maybe you have a habit of creating other accounts and assume others behave the same way?

Back to Bezos, why does he need so much money? Simple question.

International

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    It's my only account here, maybe you have a habit of creating other accounts and assume others behave the same way?

Back to Bezos, why does he need so much money? Simple question.