+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 1 DERBY COUNTY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v DERBY COUNTY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I was being fascetious....
    I think they've both had a fairly decent half. Glatzel on the other hand....

Tomlin looks like he may have tweaked a hamstring. May not see him in the 2nd half.

Joe Bennett struggling, Glatzel hmmmm, just isn’t reading things. Recovered well though after Derby’s little keep ball exhibition.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I think they've both had a fairly decent half. Glatzel on the other hand....

Tomlin looks like he may have tweaked a hamstring. May not see him in the 2nd half.
    I'm probably in the minority, but I never really rate Glatzel. He doesn't look comfortable on the ball, just an average 2nd tier forward whether here or Germany. I prefer Ward..

Harris has got the formation wrong, Derby are pissing through our midfield, we need to become narrower,scrap the wingers go 4 4 1 1. It doesn't help when ralls is playing like a ****, although Tomlin doesn't do defensive, He's got to tighten up the midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I'm probably in the minority, but I never really rate Glatzel. He doesn't look comfortable on the ball, just an average 2nd tier forward whether here or Germany. I prefer Ward..
    His touch is not great and neither is his positional sense. I was hoping to see him develop during the remainder of this season.

Bennett totally loses his man at the corner and falls flat on his face

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    His touch is not great and neither is his positional sense. I was hoping to see him develop during the remainder of this season.
    Very poor touch. He needs to get stronger on the ball as well, he just doesn't protect it from defenders.