+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Carl Robinson.

Carl Robinson.

Just just listened to the Ellis James podcast with Car Robinson. He cane across really well I thought. Very tactically astute and sounded a good man manager too. Would like to see him given a chance at a championship club here.

Re: Carl Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Just just listened to the Ellis James podcast with Car Robinson. He cane across really well I thought. Very tactically astute and sounded a good man manager too. Would like to see him given a chance at a championship club here.
    Not sure, I know he's a big football fan and I enjoy his podcasts too but it's a big ask to go from being a comedian to managing a football club

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Not sure, I know he's a big football fan and I enjoy his podcasts too but it's a big ask to go from being a comedian to managing a football club

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    You're going to get some stick for that post.

It's a good listen and he says some interesting things, but I felt he was a bit full of himself when you look at what he's actually achieved so far.

He was very determined that the number of formations he used at Vancouver wasn't misrepresented

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's a good listen and he says some interesting things, but I felt he was a bit full of himself when you look at what he's actually achieved so far.

He was very determined that the number of formations he used at Vancouver wasn't misrepresented
    I was the same about him, impressive in many ways, but a bit too full of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I was the same about him, impressive in many ways, but a bit too full of himself.
    There's a bit about telling players why they've been left out (at 53 minutes) which is very David Brent

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    lol