+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Masks compulsory in shops in England from the 24th July

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: Masks compulsory in shops in England from the 24th July

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    .and everything associated with it,too. Not many people will want to go shopping wearing a muzzle, but the Govt. has succeeded in frightening the population out of all proportion. The missus popped into Peacocks earlier ; the staff were telling her a bloke had just been in with a mask and gloves and wanted to put hand sanitizer on his gloved hands.
    You have to admit, though, that the declines in countries where mask wearing is mandatory or cultural are a stark contrast to countries where people view wearing a mask as being muzzled.

Has to happen I posted recently that I've seen a decline in care out and about with distancing and masks , usual stuff its always someone else's fault if it comes back I guess ,what happened to personal responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    You have to admit, though, that the declines in countries where mask wearing is mandatory or cultural are a stark contrast to countries where people view wearing a mask as being muzzled.
    Italy and Spain have death rates per 1000 more than 50% higher than the USA, yet Italy & Spain had the most stringent lockdowns than any country and the USA had b*gger all. I honestly think that one can cherry pick stats to suit the argument. Also Korea,Japan are home to a very fastidious population - we're dirty and slovenly by comparison..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Italy and Spain have death rates per 1000 more than 50% higher than the USA, yet Italy & Spain had the most stringent lockdowns than any country and the USA had b*gger all. I honestly think that one can cherry pick stats to suit the argument. Also Korea,Japan are home to a very fastidious population - we're dirty and slovenly by comparison..
    Very true..lets be honest must of you lot are fecking filthy