+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Senedd debating whether Wales should have power to call indy referendum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Senedd debating whether Wales should have power to call indy referendum

Hardly .
    Someone there is doing more than watching television , they're naming a Welsh assembly and making everyone look like twats in the eyes of the world.

It's not just the definition of the word though is it ? It's a ridiculously grand sounding name for something which is little more than a local council and has no resources or power beyond a few grants from the real government which, incidentally , doesn't give itself such a ridiculously grandiose title .

When will they introduce those big Russian style hats and extension bars to accommodate the rows of medals they awarded themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Hardly .
    Someone there is doing more than watching television , they're naming a Welsh assembly and making everyone look like twats in the eyes of the world.

It's not just the definition of the word though is it ? It's a ridiculously grand sounding name for something which is little more than a local council and has no resources or power beyond a few grants from the real government which, incidentally , doesn't give itself such a ridiculously grandiose title .

When will they introduce those big Russian style hats and extension bars to accommodate the rows of medals they awarded themselves?
    Just how many comments have you garnered from around the world regarding the noun in question?
    I read news that is published in a few countries but I haven't come across such outrage myself.

Didn't realise the name of the Senedd was such a touchy issue for some people