+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: EasyJet flights out for June 2021

EasyJet flights out for June 2021

Rome flights out EasyJet June 2021

Re: EasyJet flights out for June 2021

Prices for those flighs that weekend £333 one way saturday and Monday return £377. Crazy prices. That is from Bristol mind

Luton Airport Friday to Monday £116, thats more like it. Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post
    Prices for those flighs that weekend £333 one way saturday and Monday return £377. Crazy prices. That is from Bristol mind
    I had that Rome to Bristol return flight in my basket for 90 pound. Clicked pay and it had shot up to 210 pound and that was at 7am when they went on sale! Booked to gatwick in the end for 70 quid including luggage.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint! View Post
    I had that Rome to Bristol return flight in my basket for 90 pound. Clicked pay and it had shot up to 210 pound and that was at 7am when they went on sale! Booked to gatwick in the end for 70 quid including luggage.
    Crazy really, i nearly booked the wrong dates at one poin before a week earlier I was really pleased with myself it was £64 return. Good job I double checked the dates of the game before booking as I would have had some very unhappy people!

We are flying via Venice for £70 return (even less if you don't book seats/speedy boarding)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    We are flying via Venice for £70 return (even less if you don't book seats/speedy boarding)
    That is not a bad idea, still listed as £70 Friday to Monday from Bristol at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post
    That is not a bad idea, still listed as £70 Friday to Monday from Bristol at the moment
    Will be looking out for the train advanced deals when they come out ( a few months before the date )

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Will be looking out for the train advanced deals when they come out ( a few months before the date )
    I am sure you have looked into it but there are a couple of high speed train services. When I was originally coming in from Baku to Bergamo with a day in Bologna each offered more or less frequent services dependant upon route. The Italo one seems to start doing offers closer and closer to the date of travel and you have to download the app so I guess it depends how close you want to play the risk reward game.The difference between standard and first class is worth considering as well.

With Covid's blessing will come in from Baku with Turkish Airlines via Istanbul (£250) to Rome and out of Bologna two days after the game for £30 with BA.

https://www.italotreno.it/en

https://www.trenitalia.com/en.html

via Naples £124 from Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    via Naples £124 from Birmingham
    This is what I enjoy is how everybody finds a different route to get to the same destination. Good price as well

Decided to drive this time, got full refunds on everything from this year, really nice AirBNB flat, hotel vouchers on the way down & back. Sorted.