+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watford sack Nigel Pearson

Re: Watford sack Nigel Pearson

Never took much notice of him as a player, but since he’s been in management, Pearson has seemed both emotionally erratic, and eccentric.
    The kind of guy you want to like, but he keeps distancing himself with strange behaviour.
    He appears to have plenty of pent up anger in him, and always seems as though he’s seconds from exploding into rage.
    Looks a handy bastard as well 😁

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Never took much notice of him as a player, but since he’s been in management, Pearson has seemed both emotionally erratic, and eccentric.
    The kind of guy you want to like, but he keeps distancing himself with strange behaviour.
    He appears to have plenty of pent up anger in him, and always seems as though he’s seconds from exploding into rage.
    Looks a handy bastard as well ��
    I always thought of him as a moody fuucker who you would t want to get the wrong side of.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...w-donald-mcrae

He’s a complicated individual but like you, I can’t help myself but wanting to like him.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Looks a handy bastard as well ��
    Drinks on his own at the end of the bar, when it’s your round you never want to engage in conversation with him because you’ve seen him many times in the past strike up a chat with someone only to disagree with everything the other person says. Avoid going for a piss the same time as him as well, very difficult to read his mood with his expressionless face. As I said earlier, weirdo!......hope he doesn’t read this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I always thought of him as a moody fuucker who you would t want to get the wrong side of.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...w-donald-mcrae

He’s a complicated individual but like you, I can’t help myself but wanting to like him.
    He still lives in Sheffield and I have seen him a few times walking his dog in Endcliffe Park. You know that saying about dogs and their owners looking the same? Well, I wouldn't pick a fight with his dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    That's rather an amusing statement, if I may say.
    ‘Rather an‘ or ‘a rather’?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He still lives in Sheffield and I have seen him a few times walking his dog in Endcliffe Park. You know that saying about dogs and their owners looking the same? Well, I wouldn't pick a fight with his dog!
    I don’t see him owning a chihuahua for some reason.

Dobermann or Rottweiler?

I love his appearances on athletico mince.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I don’t see him owning a chihuahua for some reason.

Dobermann or Rottweiler?
    I can't remember the breed (seen it a couple of times but a while ago). It was a big, powerful dog. Well behaved, but with a bit of menace! Just like Pearson.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    I love his appearances on athletico mince.
    A good English Fight!

I actually like the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I wanted Watford to go down before this absurd decision, now, if there is any justice, they will go down - who'd take a job with a club that does things like this? Plenty is probably the sad answer.
    Villa win tonight so hopefully little Watford down, just deserts!

Also, one of only two managers to beat Liverpool this season. They might have stood a chance against Arsenal who now have nothing to play for in the League with Pearson in charge. Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    ‘Rather an‘ or ‘a rather’?
    Both ways are acceptable, old fruit
    https://dictionary.cambridge.org/gra...grammar/rather

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Villa win tonight so hopefully little Watford down, just deserts!
    I think most would prefer Villa to go down

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Both ways are acceptable, old fruit
    https://dictionary.cambridge.org/gra...grammar/rather
    That was exactly my question. Thanks for looking it up 👍

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    That's my problem, is my desire to see Villa stay up stronger than my one to see Watford go down? I'm not sure it is. Ideally, Bournemouth will do the business at Everton and send them both down, but I've no faith in Arsenal at all when it comes to them playing sides at the bottom and although West Ham could technically still go down with a freakish set of results, they're safe in reality, so I can see them and Villa possibly carving up a draw if Watford are getting beat,

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Also, one of only two managers to beat Liverpool this season. They might have stood a chance against Arsenal who now have nothing to play for in the League with Pearson in charge. Madness.
    Pep, Arteta in the league as well, Lampard, Smith, Ancelotti & Simeone twice in cups. Not bad company to be in though.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Villa to stay up for me, a proper big old club fit for the Premier. I was delighted with the result last night and hope to see Watford and Bournemouth join Norwich in being relegated. I appreciate my views are in the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Villa to stay up for me, a proper big old club fit for the Premier. I was delighted with the result last night and hope to see Watford and Bournemouth join Norwich in being relegated. I appreciate my views are in the minority.
    I’m with you Dorcus,Villa are a proper Premier League Club, we are much bigger than Watford and Bournemouth put together they can’t get a 30,000 crowd!