+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets out Wednesday

Re: Season tickets out Wednesday

I am one unhappy bunny and I’ve contacted ‘um, to tell ‘um that.

How can they take your money, THEN NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICE, THAT MONEY IS FOR. !!!!!
    Absolutely ridiculous !!!!!!!

It’s equivalent to buying something off Amazon, then being told the item is out of stock, oh, and you can’t have your money back, by the way .

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I am one unhappy bunny and I’ve contacted ‘um, to tell ‘um that.

How can they take your money, THEN NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICE, THAT MONEY IS FOR. !!!!!
    Absolutely ridiculous !!!!!!!

It’s equivalent to buying something off Amazon, then being told the item is out of stock, oh, and you can’t have your money back, by the way .
    It's not though is it. It's the equivalent of trying to buy something off Amazon, Amazon then emailing you and saying "ok before we take your money you should know that this is out of stock, we'll try and get it back in stock but it's out of our hands. There will be no refunds if we can't get it back in stock but we will send you a version that still works fine but doesn't contain all the features of the original item, now do you still want to buy?"

For several reasons I'd decided before covid that I wasn't buying a season ticket anyway for next season.
    Based on the current offering, theres nothing that's making me regret my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    At least you could watch the games on live stream. I'd pay to keep that service going for away games.
    Not if we got promotion. I believe that the PL don't allow iPlayer.

Can't see much uptake TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Not if we got promotion. I believe that the PL don't allow iPlayer.

Can't see much uptake TBH.
    I'm gonna buy one. Looks like the new srand will be open to help with social distancing, I love it up there!

All clubs in every league are going to be in the same position, they don't know what is going to happen next flu season, I am sure we will get something back in the form of a voucher/refund if a lot of games were played behind closed doors/cancelled.

I can't see all clubs saying "screw you" to the fans... imagine the mess that would create? It would be the end of fans in stadiums! If one club offers refunds or something similar there will be huge pressure on other clubs to follow suit.

I can't bloody wait to get back in there!!

They’ve already said there won’t be a refund if games are played behind closed doors. Could open up in October, maybe January maybe not at all for season 20/21 - nobody knows.
    Would have made more sense putting tickets on sale when guaranteed crowds are allowed in and pay for games were actually going to watch. This scenario now puts people in a predicament.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    They’ve already said there won’t be a refund if games are played behind closed doors. Could open up in October, maybe January maybe not at all for season 20/21 - nobody knows.
    Would have made more sense putting tickets on sale when guaranteed crowds are allowed in and pay for games were actually going to watch. This scenario now puts people in a predicament.
    Yes should just release when have a date we can go back or even if they credit us game by game city cash or credit towards season after rather than saying tough shit if it's behind closed doors

Quote Originally Posted by mbatte View Post
    I'm gonna buy one. Looks like the new srand will be open to help with social distancing, I love it up there!

All clubs in every league are going to be in the same position, they don't know what is going to happen next flu season, I am sure we will get something back in the form of a voucher/refund if a lot of games were played behind closed doors/cancelled.

I can't see all clubs saying ”screw you” to the fans... imagine the mess that would create? It would be the end of fans in stadiums! If one club offers refunds or something similar there will be huge pressure on other clubs to follow suit.

I can't bloody wait to get back in there!!
    THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ST THE MOMENT

I can't see the incentive of renewing if you are a ST holder that rarely goes away. You may lose your seat for a short while but in reality the seating arrangements are going to be a bit "different" next season anyway and people may be more spread out etc.

It seems the only reason to renew in the next month would be to keep your away "credits" should away games become available again - not a great way to treat the people who go home and away - renew or your back to square one. Ps no refund if we can't get you in the ground.

Surely a more sensible approach would be to offer a similar reduction for the 21/22 season depending on how many games are behind closed doors next season.

So you're saying Cardiff City have fecked up when it come to ticketing and marketing?

I, for one, am shocked. Shocked!

I'm buying 3 seats so I can impose my own 2 meter distancing by sitting inn the middle seat and have space either side , see you all there with your little pick and shovels , city till we die

I think I'm going to wait and get a half season ticket at the second half of the season and just pay for match passes up until then

There will have to be a credit for games with no or limited admission for anyone to even think about this. It’s like saying you can buy a holiday but if we can’t take you, we’ll send you a photo of the beach instead. The point some are making about WG is understandable but very unlikely. WG will follow England on professional sport/stadium admission, I am certain.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm buying 3 seats so I can impose my own 2 meter distancing by sitting inn the middle seat and have space either side , see you all there with your little pick and shovels , city till we die
    ...and when a match is played behind closed doors you'll get 3 match passes to watch it online at home.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    ...and when a match is played behind closed doors you'll get 3 match passes to watch it online at home.

Not without 3 different email addresses, you won’t

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think a seat is around half a metre wide, so to get a 2 metre distance will be four vacant seats. The Club will probably opt for a 1 metre gap with safeguards ie masks to be worn.

Even then it means one person for three seats...stadium capacity of 11,000, although that may increase as family members from the same household will be allowed to sit together.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I think a seat is around half a metre wide, so to get a 2 metre distance will be four vacant seats. The Club will probably opt for a 1 metre gap with safeguards ie masks to be worn.

Even then it means one person for three seats...stadium capacity of 11,000, although that may increase as family members from the same household will be allowed to sit together.
    Full capacity down the Liberty, every bugger’s related.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Full capacity down the Liberty, every bugger’s related.
    Tuerto's lot by the sound of things

So, at a time when the club needs its supporters the most, what do some people do - complain and say they are not going to renew. Some of us should take a lesson from the Wigan fans, who obviously really care about their club. Well go on then, don't renew but don’t come moaning on here when your seats gone and you cant get in when gates are reopened, whether its watching City in the Premier League or Championship. And don’t be surprised or complain if the club has no players or goes bust in the meantime, which it could well do in the current climate with no match day income for the last five months. Luckily not all people think like this and I will be there on Wednesday when they are released to renew, as I would believe most normal fans would be too.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So, at a time when the club needs its supporters the most, what do some people do - complain and say they are not going to renew. Some of us should take a lesson from the Wigan fans, who obviously really care about their club. Well go on then, don't renew but don’t come moaning on here when your seats gone and you cant get in when gates are reopened, whether its watching City in the Premier League or Championship. And don’t be surprised or complain if the club has no players or goes bust in the meantime, which it could well do in the current climate with no match day income for the last five months. Luckily not all people think like this and I will be there on Wednesday when they are released to renew, as I would believe most normal fans would be too.
    Charity begins at home and with a reduced income in mine I'm happy with my decision not to renew.

You've outdone yourself here, comparing people being rightly sceptical of buying a ticket they may not be able to use to the plight Wigan fans find themselves in, priceless!

You tell them butt.

Absolute part time glory hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

You've outdone yourself here, comparing people being rightly sceptical of buying a ticket they may not be able to use to the plight Wigan fans find themselves in, priceless!
    Wigan are in trouble because of Covid and their fans raised money to put into club to keep it going for the rest of the season. So yes it is directly related and the issue is hardly funny is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Tuerto's lot by the sound of things
    I walked into this one.......

Is the ticket office open tomorrow?