+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets out Wednesday

Re: Season tickets out Wednesday

Isn't it the case that we 2019/2020 season ticket holders were offered a proportionate credit on a 2020/2021 season ticket and were granted internet access free of charge for both home and away games that were behind closed doors? If so, we have had something for free - which we can set against the disappointment of not being able to attend home games that may have to be played behind closed doors, a situation that the club is not responsible for. As someone who detested the rebrand I am prepared to put up with such a situation if it helps the cash-strapped club a wee bit.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    £10 million for Decordova-Reid as well.
    Merely covered the 10 million we paid for him

Hang on, I, and plenty of others I'd imagine, have donated the cost of five games on our 19/20 season tickets to City's Academy in the last couple of months - I don't think the line you've chosen to be controversial with works there does it?
    Peanuts

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Peanuts
    As I said, choosing to be controversial.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Isn't it the case that we 2019/2020 season ticket holders were offered a proportionate credit on a 2020/2021 season ticket and were granted internet access free of charge for both home and away games that were behind closed doors? If so, we have had something for free - which we can set against the disappointment of not being able to attend home games that may have to be played behind closed doors, a situation that the club is not responsible for. As someone who detested the rebrand I am prepared to put up with such a situation if it helps the cash-strapped club a wee bit.

Its not about helping a cash starved club a wee-bit. It's about our club selling season tickets as if the 19,000 who bought last year will be able to renew reserving the same seats.

Let's face facts, 45,000 people have died from this bloody disease and all the press says that if football supporters are allowed back it will be in a Covid- secure way....that is likely to mean masks, no standing and at least a metre ( in Wales in could be 2 metres) between fans

A stadium seat is about 0.5metres, so min 1 person per 3 seats, or in Wales 6 seats. Then space needs to be made between rows. so perhaps every other row empty. And no siting with your mates unless from the same household

Maximum capacity in these circumstances maybe 10,000 and that's not allowing for the share away supporters will take.

So the Club is selling season tickets knowing that it will very probably not have the stadium capacity to cope. Illegal??

I also recall a time when supporters marched and made it clear he was merely the custodian. It’s a shame those same supporters aren’t so forthcoming to support the club when it needs it most.
    it's a business, remember? I have no obligation to hand over my money to any business if i'm not happy with the product, the packaging or the terms and conditions of sale, it's been a long time since i've felt any moral or spiritual obligation to hand the club fistfuls of my money

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Hang fire everyone, things might be changing
    You're the one that needs to hang fire, you're the only one who's threatening litigation, everybody else is pretty calm

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Its not about helping a cash starved club a wee-bit. It's about our club selling season tickets as if the 19,000 who bought last year will be able to renew reserving the same seats.

Let's face facts, 45,000 people have died from this bloody disease and all the press says that if football supporters are allowed back it will be in a Covid- secure way....that is likely to mean masks, no standing and at least a metre ( in Wales in could be 2 metres) between fans

A stadium seat is about 0.5metres, so min 1 person per 3 seats, or in Wales 6 seats. Then space needs to be made between rows. so perhaps every other row empty. And no siting with your mates unless from the same household

Maximum capacity in these circumstances maybe 10,000 and that's not allowing for the share away supporters will take.

So the Club is selling season tickets knowing that it will very probably not have the stadium capacity to cope. Illegal??
    I don't think there's a chance that away supporters will be allowed in under those circumstances

As I said, choosing to be controversial.
    Why? Because I dare to have a different opinion to you?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You're the one that needs to hang fire, you're the only one who's threatening litigation, everybody else is pretty calm
    No threats here, just seeking advice, before approaching the club

No threats here, just seeking advice, before approaching the club
    I don't know under what grounds there is to complain Tony, the club appears to have laid out their plans openly and honestly, it's up to the supporters to decide whether they accept the clubs conditions

Cant see away fans being part of any attendance next season.
    Travel by coach wont be feasible and I cant see how any club can exclude home season ticket holders to accommodate some away fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    I don't know under what grounds there is to complain Tony, the club appears to have laid out their plans openly and honestly, it's up to the supporters to decide whether they accept the clubs conditions
    I think this is the only sensible thing you've ever said

I appreciate everyone’s opinion Pete, all I’m saying is for fans who have families going down, it is grossly unfair. As an individual, OAP, it doesn’t hit me, but a family would suffer.

Nice to hear from you, I hope all the family are well.

I think that elderly lady you accosted , enjoyed your company

If you are a current season ticket holder do you get the streaming voucher regardless of which option you took? Ie donate to academy or have a discount on next seasons tickets?

I appreciate everyone’s opinion Pete, all I’m saying is for fans who have families going down, it is grossly unfair. As an individual, OAP, it doesn’t hit me, but a family would suffer.

Nice to hear from you, I hope all the family are well.

I think that elderly lady you accosted , enjoyed your company
    I totally agree, the club has scored an own goal with this decision and it will affect their pockets, but legally I dont think anyone has a leg to stand on in any confrontation.

I'm good Mr J, hope you and the family are safe and well too, looking to do an away at some point too, when this plague is over.

that was the Pompey trip if I recall, God I miss her

If you are a current season ticket holder do you get the streaming voucher regardless of which option you took? Ie donate to academy or have a discount on next seasons tickets?
    4 season tickets, one stream

I totally agree, the club has scored an own goal with this decision and it will affect their pockets, but legally I dont think anyone has a leg to stand on in any confrontation.

I'm good Mr J, hope you and the family are safe and well too, looking to do an away at some point too, when this plague is over.

that was the Pompey trip if I recall, God I miss her
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]I am hopeful it will be reversed, or a better deal offered[/COLOR. Watch this space]

I think this is the only sensible thing you've ever said
    i've turned a corner Delm, i'm a changed man and i'm here should anybody need some sound advice.

i've turned a corner Delm, i'm a changed man and i'm here should anybody need some sound advice.

What’s the best speaker system for my television ??

What’s the best speaker system for my television ??
    Dali Oberon 5 5.1 or Q Acoustics 3050i 5.1 Cinema Pack

What does the red “renewal” key mean in the stadium map ? I can still select seats with this on so I’m guessing it’s available to me ?

Also it seems if you try to love your seat you can’t use your voucher code ?

“This type of delivery can only be used if the earlier owners season card I’d assigned to the same seat and selected seasonal price is continuity fro the previous season card”

Will the streaming alternative be available if we're promoted?

3000 sold yesterday, no idea how many we'd expect to sell on the first day under normal circumstances though

https://twitter.com/CardiffCityFC/st...533474817?s=20

3000 sold yesterday, no idea how many we'd expect to sell on the first day under normal circumstances though

https://twitter.com/CardiffCityFC/st...533474817?s=20
    They've changed policy now on the refunds