+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Season tickets out Wednesday

Re: Season tickets out Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The people moaning on this thread about how the club are dealing with this are all idiots and have form for continually moaning about anything the club does in the past. How the hell are they supposed to do it. They have had no fan or stadium income for over four months and are losing millions every month. Every club is in exactly the same position. Perhaps they should just let themselves go bust?
    Well, let's see now.... Perhaps they could reduce their size of the squad. They could maybe sell a player or two. They could stop paying millions of pounds every year to agents. They could attempt to renegotiate their players' contracts and do everything within their power to stop paying their employees ridiculous and unjustified sums of money every week. They could attempt to get themselves a stadium sponsor. They could attempt to get a proper shirt sponsor as opposed to reserving that area of income for the owner's vanity project.

There is a reason clubs like Cardiff City are losing millions of pounds every month and it isn't Covid-19. Perhaps the added pressure of the pandemic will bring football's obscene finances into sharper focus and the clubs will finally start to get their houses in order. Or maybe they'll just continue to rely on the goodwill of their supporters and ask them to shell out money for nothing as they chase success by paying their players money they don't actually have.

Re: Season tickets out Wednesday

I'm in two minds about renewing before tomorrow anyway, but even more dubious now having just looked at the online ticket site. My son and I have had the same seats in the Family Stand for several years and naturally, I'd only want to renew if we can stay together (I assumed this would be ok under the guidelines). However, it seems that although I can renew my current seat, I can't renew his for the next seat across. Has anyone on here renewed for their old seats that are next to each other?

Any help and advice appreciated.