+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why do I think of this board when I read the last paragraph of this piece?

Why do I think of this board when I read the last paragraph of this piece?

Re: Why do I think of this board when I read the last paragraph of this piece?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Pretending you know EXACTLY what is going on, all the time, is a form of conspiracist mindset.

Don't you need a scintilla of self-awareness to realise it is a pretence though?

Do agree with this

"Pretending you know EXACTLY what is going on, all the time, is a form of conspiracist mindset. While distraction is absolutely a major weapon" is a note for everyone contributing to the CCMB political posts on CCMB , if you views are different that's fine , thinking ones views are the only version of the fact is pure narcissism

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Do agree with this

"Pretending you know EXACTLY what is going on, all the time, is a form of conspiracist mindset. While distraction is absolutely a major weapon" is a note for everyone contributing to the CCMB political posts on CCMB , if you views are different that's fine , thinking ones views are the only version of the fact is pure narcissism
    You think there are versions of facts?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You think?
    FTFY

What was going on exactly?

Do agree with this

lardy & cyril did prove the Russia collusion, obstruction of justice, and the grounds for Impeachment were all true. They made Trump and Barr look like a pair of idiots.

Do agree with this

Have a look at this board and my blog and you'll see examples of me being happy to admit to being incorrect about something - I don't think there's anything wrong with that. By contrast, I look on the side of the argument you always side with and struggle to think of any examples of that sort of behaviour. on here by anyone in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Have a look at this board and my blog and you'll see examples of me being happy to admit to being incorrect about something - I don't think there's anything wrong with that. By contrast, I look on the side of the argument you always side with and struggle to think of any examples of that sort of behaviour. on here by anyone in the past.
    I tell a lie there, Ronnie Bird admitted to being wrong about something once didn't he.