+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone off to Spain in the next few weeks?

Re: Anyone off to Spain in the next few weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    JESUS
    And I eat them together.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Going abroad is irresponsible and pretty stupid IMO. So ITK is right on this one.
    You are as stupid as the person who posted it. Ignorance is your forte as most people on this board know.

You are suggesting that the government, a minister and hundreds of thousands of people who live by the government advice are stupid.

You are a complete fool and ignorant beyond description.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    You are as stupid as the person who posted it. Ignorance is your forte as most people on this board know.

You are suggesting that the government, a minister and hundreds of thousands of people who live by the government advice are stupid.

I've read your posts on the game.

I'd say **** all you mong. You still getting bullied out of seats at away games by kids

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    True, I gave them too much credit, though if millions snub the continent and holiday in the UK to avoid the possibility of being pissed about with rule changes you can bet your bollocks Johnson and his cronies will claim it as some kind of brilliant plan that saved the national tourist industry instead of admitting they stumbled into it.
    I’m all for holidaying in Britain and keeping away from this nasty, infected dagoes with hordes of disease ridden scruffs sneezing and Coviding on everyone. I’ve just packed the car up and I’m off to Leicester for the week. Tally ho!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    But it's allowed. Blame the Gov more than anyone for allowing it
    In a desperate attempt to get the "economy moving" by actively getting people to spend money outside the UK, the Government have also increased the chances of a second wave and further lockdowns as we head into the Christmas season.

Of course tourists arriving to the UK from certain places are being told to quarantine for 14 days (most likely their whole "holiday"), and of course there will be 100% compliance won't there.

But, people have to take responsibility too. I think anyone taking a "well-deserved holiday" in a country where cases are rising is potentially undoing the hard work that the months of lockdown accomplished. Most likely, fit young people with no symptoms returning and infecting people who will get symptoms later on in the chain so pinpointing it to holiday makers will be difficult.

But, yeah, enjoy your well-deserved 2 weeks in Spain. It's practically your birth-right these days.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

They are though. The situations can change very quickly, and people are at risk of finding themselves stranded again, but that would then be the Government's fault and not theirs (like last time). Never mind, the tax payer can foot the bill and get people back home.