Thank god lets move in Labour , this did exists in case of doubters and upsetting to a lot of Labour voters

Len McCluskey still kicking off though oh dear me he's still about ,time to retire to your opulent lifestyle me old son ,I'm sure JC will comment very soon with a unhelpful comment to the party under new management not my workds Sir Keirs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53489611

Labour has agreed to pay "substantial" damages to seven former employees who sued the party in an anti-Semitism row.

The party has issued an unreserved apology in the High Court for making "false and defamatory" comments about seven whistleblowers who spoke out in a BBC Panorama programme last year.

The individuals had criticised the then leadership's handling of complaints.

Labour said they were wrongly accused of "bad faith" and caused "distress, embarrassment and hurt" by the party.

The BBC's assistant political editor Norman Smith said the payout was an "extraordinary moment" and underlined leader Sir Keir Starmer's determination to get to grips with the shadow of anti-Semitism hanging over the party.

In the July 2019 programme, entitled Is Labour Anti-Semitic?, a number of former party officials alleged that senior figures close to the leadership at the time had interfered in the process of dealing with anti-Semitism complaints.

They also claimed they had faced a huge increase in complaints since Jeremy Corbyn became leader in 2015.

Labour sees draft findings of anti-Semitism report
A guide to Labour anti-Semitism claims
Starmer launches inquiry into anti-Semitism report
In response, a party spokesman denounced them as "disaffected former staff" who had "personal and political axes" to grind. They were also accused of trying to undermine Mr Corbyn.