+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone else feeling brave enough

Anyone else feeling brave enough

To admit to being pleased for the Jack's scraping into the playoffs ? If City can't do it this year then I'd much rather see a team with some good Welsh players get promoted.

...I'll get me coat.

Re: Anyone else feeling brave enough

**** off.

Quote Originally Posted by caerkid View Post
    To admit to being pleased for the Jack's scraping into the playoffs ? If City can't do it this year then I'd much rather see a team with some good Welsh players get promoted.

...I'll get me coat.
    If we do not progress to the final and they do do then I could live with that.
    If we both reached the final and we won I would be ecstatic.
    If we both reached the final and didn’t win I guess I’d be reluctantly happy to see the back of them!

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    **** off.
    THIS

I had a hunch they would replace Forest in the playoffs. I'll be a Brentford fan on Sunday and Wednesday. If they get to the final, I'll support Fulham, should we lose to them. Had enough of them spending 7 years in the Premier League. Couldn't cope with them having another stint, especially when next season is potentially going to be a huge struggle for them when the loan players go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I had a hunch they would replace Forest in the playoffs. I'll be a Brentford fan on Sunday and Wednesday. If they get to the final, I'll support Fulham, should we lose to them. Had enough of them spending 7 years in the Premier League. Couldn't cope with them having another stint, especially when next season is potentially going to be a huge struggle for them when the loan players go back.
    if it isn't us to go up it's Brentford all the way for me. A club that size may never get another chance like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    **** off.
    This.

Definitely not. Just happy that we can actually do them in the final

I can’t see Brentford winning either of the play off games against the jacks. They have completely imploded at just the wrong time

That's gross.

First Team

D
    Quote Originally Posted by caerkid View Post

...I'll get me coat.
    Dear Lord no.
    Can you imagine how it would feel to lose out to the Swans in a play off final?

whilst I don’t actively dislike them I feel happier, in a football supporter sense, when both they and Bristol City are at least a division below us.

A City win in a playoff final would achieve my one eyed and irrational sense of what is a footballing state of equilibrium and I would be content with that.