+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forest fans dumbfounded...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Classic Nottingham Forest thread

Last post is most ominous!

City Jacks final would be horrible. I'm genuinely unsure whether I'd prefer us to go out against (a more deserving) Fulham or go through to a final against Swansea. Not to be a massive shithouse, but to have such huge stakes riding on a SW derby is just too much for me. OF course the win would be astronomical and we could go to town on it for decades, but obviously the opposite is also true and part of me would just prefer a bragging-rights amnesty. One, or both of us stand down before one of us , possibly me, get seriously football-hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post

City Jacks final would be horrible. I'm genuinely unsure whether I'd prefer us to go out against (a more deserving) Fulham or go through to a final against Swansea. Not to be a massive shithouse, but to have such huge stakes riding on a SW derby is just too much for me. OF course the win would be astronomical and we could go to town on it for decades, but obviously the opposite is also true and part of me would just prefer a bragging-rights amnesty. One, or both of us stand down before one of us , possibly me, get seriously football-hurt
    Does not make you not a massive shithouse.

We can do it. I'd rather see us go down swinging in the last round than get knocked out in the first.

6 pages of hope, one bonfire to end it.

I like their proposal of 1st & 5th as the automatic promotion positions, sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post

Bring it on I say , ortune favors the brave