+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forest fans dumbfounded...

Re: Forest fans dumbfounded...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We didn't even need a point. A 5-0 defeat would have been enough!

Am I the only person suspicious about this? The second and third goals were avoidable (tap-ins on the line), and the fourth was a 96th minute own goal from a Forest corner when THE ENTIRE OUTFIELD of Forest were attacking and caught on the break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHJMtX3-Iec
    Forest were already gone, the last goal didn't matter. Forest had to score so they had no choice but to chuck everyone forward.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agreed, I was thinking we were going to finish in the top two as I left the ground on Easter Monday after we'd beaten Burnley.
    I remember saying to my mate as we left Ninian after the Burnley game that's it we are up.

Reading, managed by Neath born Mark Bowen, give Swansea a huge helping hand by letting them score four and having their top scorer sent off - just saying like.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Reading, managed by Neath born Mark Bowen, give Swansea a huge helping hand by letting them score four and having their top scorer sent off - just saying like.
    The difference in approach between Stoke and Reading ! From what I caught of the Jacks game, Swansea were cutting through Reading like they weren't there. Stoke battled hard as if they were the side fighting for the play offs..

Yeah. Where's that Pearcey?
    I thought you carried some weight down there. Explain yourself man!

Lardy might well be onto something