+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NML, “The Wrong Boots”

NML, “The Wrong Boots”

Nathaniel, he goes on such great runs, wonderful pace, gets into great scoring positions, only to wave a boot at the ball, or take the wrong option.
    Is he putting his boots on the wrong feet.

PS:—— I know he scored at Preston and created one at Boro, but he should have buried that one in the first half last night.

Reminds me of the wonderful Ronnie Bird, used to tear off down the wing, at 100 MPH, only to leave the ball behind

Love ‘um both though, just sort your feet out Nath, and you’ll score the winner in both “up and coming games”

Re: NML, “The Wrong Boots”

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Nathaniel, he goes on such great runs, wonderful pace, gets into great scoring positions, only to wave a boot at the ball, or take the wrong option.

PS:—— I know he scored at Preston and created one at Boro, but he should have buried that one in the first half last night.

Reminds me of the wonderful Ronnie Bird, used to tear off down the wing, at 100 MPH, only to leave the ball behind

Love ‘um both though, just sort your feet out Nath, and you’ll score the winner in both “up and coming games”
    He’s better as a substitute, only scored 3 goals this season compared to Murphy’s 8 and Hoilett’s 7 but the fans love him, very poor last night!

Would like to see him play upfront so he can use his pace to get pass defenders His crossing isnt good for a winger.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Ronnie Bird was indeed very fast but always ran in a straight line, hence ending up in the Grange End on occasions. Without the ball.