+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where is Blakey's Bootroom?

Where is Blakey's Bootroom?

Anyone know what happened to the podcast? Seems a bit odd for them to not make any podcasts for the playoff push.

Re: Where is Blakey's Bootroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Anyone know what happened to the podcast? Seems a bit odd for them to not make any podcasts for the playoff push.
    I don't know wasn't there an error recording the last episode excuse given ? It seems a bit strange as there has been very few recorded since the restart,I have started listening to view from the ninian as they are quite frequent and also Elis James feast of football both on acast and worth a listen

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    I don't know wasn't there an error recording the last episode excuse given ? It seems a bit strange as there has been very few recorded since the restart,I have started listening to view from the ninian as they are quite frequent and also Elis James feast of football both on acast and worth a listen
    Ellis, Gabs and Iwan are a good listen. They get some great guests on as well.

I suppose Blakeys podcast was the first one I listened to and stuck with it ever since.

We're winning and Glatzel is playing well.

Nothing to moan about.

They recorded it this afternoon

Bet he criticises Glatzel for missing a chance and being offside and doesn't mention the good work he did, I had their (Hull ifollow) commentary on last night and they thought he was a right nuisance and a "presence" that just unsettled their defence.

But yeah I'll go with o e miss and a need to watch the line, not quite there etc.