+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is the ticket office open?7

Is the ticket office open?7

Does anyone know if the ticket office is open to buy season tickets in person? The website is doing my head in!

Re: Is the ticket office open?7

I’m in the same boat

I’ve had to “befriend” my own bloody family, but by the time I’ve tried to book all the tickets, it times out.

No other option at the moment

They keep saying tinternet is easier, but it’s not for people who are not familiar with it.

I’m trying to buy 4, so far it’s refused my bank card, refused to accept my ‘city cash’, told me two of the seats aren’t available and timed me out! I hate technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Toggs View Post
    I’m trying to buy 4, so far it’s refused my bank card, refused to accept my ‘city cash’, told me two of the seats aren’t available and timed me out! I hate technology.

DITTO

Send ‘um an email pointing out your grievances

Finally managed it, ended up using the finance as it refused two bank cards and my credit card and only let me use two lots of city cash, so it’s cost me £90 more than it should have. They’d better win the play offs now!

phone and email not manned until next weds at 10am.

first earlybird session ends at 9.59am

so those not able to get tickets sorted online now will miss out on £10 CityCash.

It's not just people who struggle with the internet. Those with any sort of query won't get a response until after the first wave of offers.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I’m in the same boat

I’ve had to “befriend” my own bloody family, but by the time I’ve tried to book all the tickets, it times out.

No other option at the moment

They keep saying tinternet is easier, but it’s not for people who are not familiar with it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0zKFVUznQ