+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No play offs on city tv

No play offs on city tv

I see sky are showing the play offs, so no matches on city tv.

Re: No play offs on city tv

Not a surprise really is it. They've had them since the dark ages.

Is a shame for those that rely on the service obviously, but they pay a lot for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    I see sky are showing the play offs, so no matches on city tv.
    We've had matches on both.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    We've had matches on both.
    I've been enjoying the behind closed doors games on city tv as part of the season ticket deal and was looking forward to watching the play offs via the same medium. I ain't got sky sports but i presume you can pay to watch individual games as opposed to signing up to sky for a monthly subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    I've been enjoying the behind closed doors games on city tv as part of the season ticket deal and was looking forward to watching the play offs via the same medium. I ain't got sky sports but i presume you can pay to watch individual games as opposed to signing up to sky for a monthly subscription.
    With Now TV you can pay a tenner and access all Sky Sports channels for a day. You can do a month for £33.99 which works out as better value if you want to watch all 3 games. I thought you could do a week for £15 but can't see that on the website

Is the confirmed it is not on Cardiff TV, because there is no reason it being on sky will mean it is not, it has been on both multiple times this season.

They do a mobile pass for a month £5.99

https://www.nowtv.com/sky-sports-mobile-pass

You always miracast this to a tv if your tv is capable of that.

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    With Now TV you can pay a tenner and access all Sky Sports channels for a day. You can do a month for £33.99 which works out as better value if you want to watch all 3 games. I thought you could do a week for £15 but can't see that on the website
    The Sky Sports Week Pass is only available if you already have a Now TV account.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Is the confirmed it is not on Cardiff TV, because there is no reason it being on sky will mean it is not, it has been on both multiple times this season.
    The playoffs are exclusive to Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post

Just a thought
    That £5.9 does not cover the footie. Just sky sports news and a number of obscure sports.

No reason for city TV to cover it when a season ticket wouldn't cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post

Just a thought
    Sky Go on ipad and iphone doesn’t allow casting to apple tv and is 💩

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOW-TV-Sk...8AAOSwIdxe6hDo

1 week for 12 quid, from currys

if anyone needs a stick, here we have one with 1 month sky sports pass for 40 quid

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOW-TV-Sm...YAAOSwYfBe6hF~

of course post time might not work out for the 1st game

a day pass is £8.50 for a code that will be send via a message from the seller

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOW-TV-Sk...IAAOSw6PJfGrv7

pretty sure i have a few days on my account from buying various sticks and entering the codes

Playoffs still available to international viewers in selected countries. Philippines and Malaysia are listed.

Is this available to me in the US? If so, I presume I'd just be able to get it streamed online rather than on my tv, is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Is this available to me in the US? If so, I presume I'd just be able to get it streamed online rather than on my tv, is that right?
    I am confident you will have a selection of streams to pick from. Anything on sky sports is the same.

Bugger

3 games, 3 day passes, £30. How is that better than £33.99 for the month?

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    I'd read it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Playoffs still available to international viewers in selected countries. Philippines and Malaysia are listed.
    As Sky Sports hold exclusive rights to all Play-Off fixtures we can only stream live video to selected countries outside the UK and unfortunately this doesn't include France. Live audio commentary will still be available to you and we'll have a full match replay on Cardiff City TV from 1am (GMT) the next day.

More information can be found here,
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...lay-semi-final
    -------------------------------------------------

This is the official reply from Club TV to me. So....not available in France but hey...just set VPN to Netherlands and away you go......or it will probably be streamed on hesgoal.com anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Because as well as the 3 games you've got a month's worth of all the sports on all the Sky Sports channels

Because as well as the 3 games you've got a month's worth of all the sports on all the Sky Sports channels
    He thinks you said to pay 30 for 3 days as that's better than a couple of quid more for a full month.

Or, I've in fact read it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He thinks you said to pay 30 for 3 days as that's better than a couple of quid more for a full month.

Or, I've in fact read it wrong.
    Yeah you either get 3 days worth of Sky Sports including the games for £30 or you get a month's worth of Sky Sports including the games for £33.99. If you literally only plan on watching the games and there's no other sporting events during that time that interest you then you could get the 3 day passes but I assumed most of us would see paying the extra £3.99 and having access to all the sports channels for 30 days as better value.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'd read it again.
    I have. It’s still £3.99 more expensive.

not if you only want to watch the 3 Play off games, and if we lose in semi you might only want to see 2.