+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 FULHAM. Matchday thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 FULHAM. Matchday thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Get up, take the money, rebuild, take your medicine and hope we manage to stay there. It's going to be hard to rebuild with no budget and an ageing squad.
    Can't disagree with that but I'm trying to imagine where any joy will be found in a Premiership season where we can't attend many of the games and we're going to get a good kicking too. I'm depressed at the thought of it to be honest.

We may also get turned over in the Championship but at least I'll go to watch City TV knowing we have a chance in every match.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Can't disagree with that but I'm trying to imagine where any joy will be found in a Premiership season where we can't attend many of the games and we're going to get a good kicking too. I'm depressed at the thought of it to be honest.

We may also get turned over in the Championship but at least I'll go to watch City TV knowing we have a chance in every match.
    We're really going to struggle now. We've some some players on very decent money, we need to keep the basis of the squad together while rebuilding. It's a big job and we're going to be lumbered with Paterson etc who don't really suit any style of play.

We're really going to struggle now. We've some some players on very decent money, we need to keep the basis of the squad together while rebuilding. It's a big job and we're going to be lumbered with Paterson etc who don't really suit any style of play.
    Possibly. I've seen signs of hope under Harris that he knows how to turn us into a team with a more footballing approach. I also think the world has changed in the last few months and just keeping the club going will be a major success over the next few years. I don't think Premiership money is any help at all with that task - it just gets sucked up by inflated wages.

Harris was brought in to build bridges from the academy to the first team. This is what I am now looking forward to seeing happen as it is the only way I think we're going to succeed as a club in the new financial situation facing football and the UK.

Roll on next season - looking forward to it already

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Possibly. I've seen signs of hope under Harris that he knows how to turn us into a team with a more footballing approach. I also think the world has changed in the last few months and just keeping the club going will be a major success over the next few years. I don't think Premiership money is any help at all with that task - it just gets sucked up by inflated wages.

Harris was brought in to build bridges from the academy to the first team. This is what I am now looking forward to seeing happen as it is the only way I think we're going to succeed as a club in the new financial situation facing football and the UK.

Roll on next season - looking forward to it already
    Ah 1 early goal and it's game on. We've started well in both games v Fulham and tailed off. We should have been 2 up tonight but we weren't and we can't afford to let that happen on Thursday.

Let's hope Harris continues taking us forward.

Ah 1 early goal and it's game on. We've started well in both games v Fulham and tailed off. We should have been 2 up tonight but we weren't and we can't afford to let that happen on Thursday.

Let's hope Harris continues taking us forward.
    I'll be watching the game in hope as always. As you say an early goal for us would make it interesting, and we should have had at least one tonight. Fingers crossed...