Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
Fantastic job, no right to be in the Playoffs?

Harris inherited a large squad with many players who’d just played in the Premier league, and almost stayed up. We were one of the bookies favourites for promotion.

Every time we were on SKY, they’d mention we had arguably the strongest subs bench in the division. Last night circa £20 million, sat on it.

A fantastic job is what Cooper has done at Swansea, and Rowatt at Millwall, with little to no resources. Not what Harris has done with an expensive, big squad.

Harris isn’t a good manager, and for a club with supposed premier league ambitions, he’s not the maanger who’ll every take a team up.

Everything about him last night was a loser, compared to Parker.

The way he dressed, the way he conducts himself in interviews, his lack of tactical tactical acumen.

Last night we were at home to a side who struggled to get a point at Wigan last week, and we made them look like Brazil. They were even without their best player, and we had just 22% possession second half, against an average side.

Losing I can handle. But the gutless, insipid performance with no heart or fight, I can’t.

Millwall couldn’t wait to get shot if him, and transformed their fortunes when he left.

I have no doubt, Warnock would have got us in the Playoffs.
Even worse. 1/10. Poor effort.